DX » Community » Reviews » 0.6" LCD PH Test Pen Set (3*AG13)
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysyncz on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really functional and easy to use ph meter. I would say that for the price it costs it is accurate enough. Comes with a nice box with instructions and all the things you need to calibrate it. Cons:Not really a con but the ph meter is bigger than i was expectin... Read more

ph meter box ph meter inside box
    3 0
  • posted byjerar on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good tester, easy to calibrate and operate. It provides persistent measurement results. Very good to use for aqua/aeroponics or fish keeping. It comes with calibration solutions ( dry, just add water to produce solutions). Cons:I had to purchase 2 of them, cos... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytapanmajumdar on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy construction shows the result in seconds solution provided for calibrate easy to use used in aquarium, works well small screw driver provided for calibration price is not too high although not to low either Cons:a bit difficult to clean have to calibrate OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymetalerke666 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- adjustable - works better then my A-brand PH meter - instant readout (although wait a bit when you use it in low mineral water...) - even a mini-screwdriver to adjust it - nice housing case. So easy to store when not used. Cons:- at the moment, none at all OtherThoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytom13n on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent instrument for measuring ph. as effective as three times more expensive models. Fast test in 3 seconde ! it is a little more accurate than the test liquid Cons:it does not look very solid but hey it is not done playing with. the screen is a bit small... Read more

Calibration solution inbox total total + notice Fast PH Test
    1 0
  • posted byarielwb on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price, is definitely a good deal. I don't have any other ph meter to compare with, but after calibration is pretty accurate. I measure ph of some bottled water and the measure was the same as indicated in the bottle. I reccomend! Cons:The calibration is a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvhdasg on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is fairly accurate, but you must calibrate it before use. Accompanying substances with ph known for calibration. Cons:It´s dificult to clean. I suggest to use distilled water to clean. Not recommend to use with hot substance, because the plast... Read more

3 1
  • posted bybjspore on 10/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This instrument works well and is quite accurate, I use it daily and results are always consistent. The test is easy to calibrate and comes with batteries and screwdriver for calibration. Also comes with carrying case which allows storing it safely. Cons:To date there a... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybrunorc on 07/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Measure the pH quickly, accurately and with great ease. Can I measure the pH of my aquarium without fear of inaccurate values??. The test is easy to be calibrated and comes with batteries and key. Comes with carrying case which allows storing it safely. Cons:None OtherTho... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjmzuleta on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well I am actually working as delivery guy in a chemist bureau. I am learning still, buy it seems its easy to use it. It came on great time and makes me look smart... sort of. Cons:I just read the previous post. If this stuff is not accurate I might be on trou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections