DX » Community » Reviews » 0.6" LCD PH Test Pen Set (3*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrifone on 03/11/2014

Very cheap, in other stores i found the same article about 1.5/2 time more expensive. Very easy to use and easy to regulate with the included screwdriver. The box is very useful. The batteries have a short lifetime but with few dollars you can overcome this. I use it to measure the ph of my aquarium ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrickbetting on 07/27/2013

Easy to calibrate. Fast and accurate measurements. Good manual in clear English. Solid pH test pen. Nothing flimsy about it. So far no cons. (Except the cons that go for all pH testing devices like distilled water and buffering solutions required to calibrate and needs frequent calibrations) Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaledzki on 07/11/2013

An easy and fast way to measure pH. Actually I'm using it in aquariums and seems to be very accurate. If you have paper pH tests or even the liquid tests (the one's displayed in color ranges), you do not need the powder for creating the solution for adjustment. You just do it comparing to your common ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyncz on 04/14/2013

Really functional and easy to use ph meter. I would say that for the price it costs it is accurate enough. Comes with a nice box with instructions and all the things you need to calibrate it. Not really a con but the ph meter is bigger than i was expecting. Also it is made of plastic, seems fragile but ... Read more

ph meter box ph meter inside box

0 0 3

• posted byjerar on 03/08/2013

Good tester, easy to calibrate and operate. It provides persistent measurement results. Very good to use for aqua/aeroponics or fish keeping. It comes with calibration solutions ( dry, just add water to produce solutions). I had to purchase 2 of them, cos first i received had senser damaged, so te pen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytapanmajumdar on 02/16/2013

Sturdy construction shows the result in seconds solution provided for calibrate easy to use used in aquarium, works well small screw driver provided for calibration price is not too high although not to low either a bit difficult to clean have to calibrate not difficult to calibrate as the testing solution ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymetalerke666 on 01/29/2013

- adjustable - works better then my A-brand PH meter - instant readout (although wait a bit when you use it in low mineral water...) - even a mini-screwdriver to adjust it - nice housing case. So easy to store when not used. - at the moment, none at all Together with a TDS (total dissolve solids) meter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytom13n on 12/22/2012

excellent instrument for measuring ph. as effective as three times more expensive models. Fast test in 3 seconde ! it is a little more accurate than the test liquid it does not look very solid but hey it is not done playing with. the screen is a bit small but still readable even. you need distilled water ... Read more

total + notice total inbox Calibration solution Fast PH Test

0 0 1

• posted byarielwb on 11/28/2012

For the price, is definitely a good deal. I don't have any other ph meter to compare with, but after calibration is pretty accurate. I measure ph of some bottled water and the measure was the same as indicated in the bottle. I reccomend! The calibration is a little annoying. I have to buy distilled water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvhdasg on 10/09/2012

The product is fairly accurate, but you must calibrate it before use. Accompanying substances with ph known for calibration. It´s dificult to clean. I suggest to use distilled water to clean. Not recommend to use with hot substance, because the plastic doesn´t see very resistance. The original ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections