DX » Community » Reviews » 0.6" LCD PH Test Pen Set (3*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Bueno Simple functional precise
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9486783 on 09/20/2015

it's preatty cheap compared to local sellers which sell the same product for much higher. does the work well but it has to be calibrated before measuring, which is easy .also after measuring you gotta clean the electrode with destiller water, normal for all electronic ph meters. it came with 2 if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfishingrawks on 07/13/2015

cheap and affordable as compared to what my local is selling... so far its working well for me and i would recommend people to get it.

0 0 0

• posted byrndicemyhgg96 on 07/09/2015

Dear Seller, The delivery status is incorrect. The product was never delivered to my address. The product was purchased in September 2014 but was not delivered. I would like the seller to investigate what happened, because I paid for the product and not received.

Impression:I did not received de product. ;

0 0 0

• posted byeugenii2 on 05/26/2015

The meter registered almost exactly correct with the calibration buffer on arrival before I calibrated. Seems to need minor tweaks on the screw from use to use to set the calibration, but only minor variations. So far no complaints.

0 0 0

• posted bygustifusaro on 05/19/2015

Es preciso. Yo lo uso en el acuario. No me ha traido inconvenientes.

Impression:Simple,Muy bueno!;

0 0 0

• posted bybeppeleso on 04/30/2015

Tutto ok arrivato in perfette condizioni

0 0 0

• posted by9197498 on 04/16/2015

Pros: quality made, easy to use, very precise measurement Cons: none Real pleasure to use, comes with a hard plastic box, simple manual... quick reading, solid plastic, very cheap

0 0 0

• posted bybiocamar on 04/04/2015

pros: precio-calidad excelente

Impression:Bueno,robusto ,barati;

0 0 0

• posted bysuperjuandi on 03/19/2015

Es perfecto, igual que otro que compré en España y me costó 4 veces más. Hace una medición perfecta. Buena presentación, buena caja, perfecto el destornillador. Facil de usar. Gran detalle el que venga con las pilas. De momento ninguna cosa negativa. Felicidades por el medidor de PH.

Impression:Bueno,robusto ,barati;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/20/2015

Супер тестер. Просто отличная вещь для определения кислотности в жидких вещицах. к примеру в уксусе или вине) Берем две . можно и во рту кислотность измерить)

Супер тестер

Impression:Супер тестер;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere