DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Rechargeable 5-Mode Hair Trimmer with Accessories Set (220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycitizenplain on 04/05/2014

Was pretty impressed with this hair trimmer so much so I recommended it to a friend and personally got a second one. The battery seems to lasts quite a fair while between charges and have been problem free since purchasing. Blades have maintained their sharpness even after months of use. The attachments ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byronisillanp on 10/13/2013

Works great! Nothing to complain! Easy to use, does not get stuck, plastic parts are surprisingly strong. Does the same as much expensive products would do. Battery is good quality. Waterproof is a big plus. Package could have more oil. The add-ons does not keep in place, there is slight movement in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeHall86 on 07/29/2013

The clippers have a great price, they look good, and they FEEL strong. I have had the product for a short time, I really enjoyed using them but this morning the blade that moves (smaller, bottom blade) has come out of position and so it now makes a massive noise when it's on and the clippers are now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreVan on 07/25/2013

- Nice design - Battery is of a very good quality, it lasts long and is powerful enough not to become weaker when using the trimmer. - Waterproof really ! - comes with all necessary accessoires: oil, comb, brush, adaptor. - Attaching the clippers to the trimmer looks bit fragile. Can easily break if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighlander0681 on 06/21/2013

Surprisingly powerful. Easy and comfortable to grip. Trims the hair very short - I do not use it with the attachments. You can also set the depth when using the attachments by the twist of the ring. Battery lasts quite a lot, for now. I washed it directly under water with no issues. Very light. There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymikkelme on 04/07/2013

- Reasonable - Powerful - Incredible battery for the price - Adjustable and flexible. Clever mechanic to adjust length quickly. - Waterproof - The add-on pieces look a bit frail My wife gave it a go on our poor dog. The machine worked great for a while, until it struggled too much and got warm and stopped.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythenatureboy on 04/06/2013

Low cost. Good build quality. Easy to use. Fully charged ready to use on delivery. The set contains: comb, oil (for the haircutter), charger, two hair lenght adjusters. All fits in the box it is delivered in and is suitable for storing the trimmer in at all times. None comes to mind. Been using it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMassivmusik on 02/23/2013

For this price, you simply can't get any better. The trimmer itself looks and feels solid, and does an excellent job. I've tried it in the shower to shave my facial hair and it doesn't seem to be affected by the water at all. The manual instructs thought you should not submerge it in water, like in the ... Read more

3 0 2

• posted byLink67 on 11/23/2012

Its easy to use. You just plug it in, choose one of the 5 modes available and start your trimming. 220V AC charging are especially welcome. The trimmer has a good build quality. A very nice grip and light weight. The fact that the trimmer is waterproof makes it possible to extend the usage range. And ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bytyomikh on 09/16/2012

Price is reasonable, it is really waterproof, after 3 months of standby and being used 4 long times(kids are always unsteady) it doesn't need to be charged yet. none so far Be carefull when removing variable length clipper. I didn't try the charger yet, but battery life is good considering several months ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections