It drives with no problem an 10 watt led, as adviced, doesn't get warm at all, so I expect that works fine in the confined space of a downlight with the heat generated by the led... No one so far, I hope that doesn't need any repairs in a long time... like i have said in other review, i will buy more ... Read more
You can see what is inside. No SMD Chips, you can follow every powerline. its easy to use, because you can change everything on this driver. the cables are quite good first of all i have testet this driver about his current. and there is the first problem. it does not have 900mA. my driver is just running ... Read more
For the price, I will be very hard-pressed to find similar drivers elsewhere. -Runs to a true 900mA. Some other drivers on DX do not run true to published ratings. -Small and easy to incorporate to many designs -So easy to use, it's almost plug and play; though you must connect the wires first of course.... Read more
- universal compact switching constant high current driver
- drives many of the 3x3 high output LEDs at 90% power leaving a 10% safety margin
- very little heat generation - no safety casing
- no mounting holes
- can't alter current output
- could be cheaper used this driver to retrofit my aquarium lighting ... Read more
- High Quality switched current source LED driver
- Small, can be hidden very easily. - One of them had a buzz when connected to the power supply without load. But no buzz when connected to the load.
- No other real cons that I can think. - I already have bought four or five of these drivers. - I use ... Read more
Switch mode so efficient, less heat. Compact size. Isolated output. Small and easy to use. No protective casing. Depending on application this can be either good or bad. In my opinion it's good. I can use it at many LED driver. I've used this driver to power 10W LED 950lumens. I would recommend using ... Read more
1. Dirt cheap (I bought 6 with bulk rate)
2. Isolated DC/No electrocution on LED side.
3. Switch mode so efficient, less heat.
4. Compact size. No holes for mounting. Components and pcb traces are at the edge of pcb, so chances of short with if not taken care of. I bought 6 to replace CFL's. I used this ... Read more
-For the price, I will be very hard-pressed to find similar drivers elsewhere.
-Runs to a true 900mA. Some other drivers on DX do not run true to published ratings.
-Small and easy to incorporate to many designs
-So easy to use, it's almost plug and play; though you must connect the wires first of course ... Read more
Answers to what was done, no heat, no noise and good weld quality. Coal wiring and mounting of components on the board as a tanqto fragile, stir carefully and be careful because it has no insulation in the weld. just a tip for a joint purchasing, using 10 LEDs of 1W following link:
http://www.dealextreme.... Read more
- Price; - Switched power supply (high efficiency); - Good build quality; - DC output is electrically isolated from AC input; - Driver doesn't burn out if powered on without workload (although I didn't test it in this mode for a long time) - Noiseless; - Doen't produce too much heat even when continiously ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.