DX » Community » Reviews » 2000mA 30W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Ottimo Good product!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySashaKZ on 12/14/2014

I have been modeling and I often need to have a stable power supply to 2 amps. These units are small and give what I need. Recommend.

Impression:Good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 08/07/2014

+ piccolo, e' piu piccolo di quanto sembri, ben fatto e facile da modificare per ottenere la corrente che ci interessa, scalda anche relativamente poco. - i fili per la connessione di uscita sono sottodimensionati, ma con il saldatore si sostituiscono in 2 minuti Cons: per alimentare una serie di... Read more

Impression:Ottimo;

1 0 1

• posted bymothi on 09/10/2013

It was really cheap! Easy to install, my LEDs are running nice and smooth. The voltage jumps really high in the circuit board, because I had the wires coming from the mains a bit long, and it caused violent purple sparks to fly from the leads to the transformer. A bit scary to be honest. Cutting... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyrnkrn on 03/29/2013

Cheap price. Simply works well. Does not heat too much even after prolonged opeartion. I purchased two and both were 1800mA with either four or five XM-L connected. The description of 2000mA output current is simply worng. Output wires are too thin for this current. Works with four or five Cree I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygugusse on 11/02/2012

Very easy to wire, seems to not produce parasites. Protected against reverse polarity and surge. The 22AWG wires that are on it to connect the LED are too thin. I installed 2potentiometer instead of one as someone proposed. The first potentiometer is a 4.7Kohms and the second a 500ohms. This way... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnz73 on 02/22/2012

Very good efficency around 90%. At input I measured 34.4W and at the output 15.4V and 2.0A with sku. 47262 attached. Good for driving 30W LEDs. After little modding, current can be regulated 0.4~2.0 Amps - se pic I posted earlier. Very good build quality. Without load it produce strange noise. At... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byGrimboo on 01/10/2012

I bought this driver to the 30W LED SKU 47262 and it worked well. The LED is very powerfull so you have to modify the driver to make it dimmable. This is easy made if you replace one resistor with a 1K ohm potentiometer and change another resistors value to 22K ohm. Se my uploaded picture how to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAussieArnie on 07/24/2011

Works well with 47262, small size, cheap, low heat dissipation - included heatsink appears sufficient. Non dimmable (except through modification of the circuit - but how you do that remotely is a bit tricky still), hard to mount in a case. Used this driver plus 47262 30W LED to replace a 100W in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnz73 on 01/11/2011

Nice driver, very good build quality. Can be very easily moded and regulated output current in 0.4 to 2.0 Amps (See picture I posted). - If goes at 2.0 Amps, bottom heatsink will be warm shortly. I recomended mount it to bigger heatsink, or lower output current (see MOD I posted in picture). - If... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelenicskyers on 09/11/2010

Very beautiful board, works very fine with sku.39959. Can drive a sku.39959 and a 12V DC Fan in parallel. Doesnt get any heat, even after 15min of direct run. Doesn't come with AC Power cable, you need to solder one. I bought that for comparison with a 28W Fluorescent lamp. It is more bright than... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere