DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Vertical Stand - Silver (110~240V AC Adapter)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byatzitz on 06/01/2014

Works greatly. Better then the equivelent I bought at stores which does not connect to electricity. I am praparing to connect my laptop to extended video card with hdmi to my television. Much smaller then I thought when I bought it. Cheaply made but good enough if you do not plan moving it around. Allso the cable to the computer is very short ( about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCristinaGazner on 04/10/2013

It come with AC Adaptor, data cable support. It is exactly the way it says it the techniccal description. I am very satisfied for it!!! There is nothing to say here!!! I am very satisfied and there ar no problem with this product! I am very satisfied of this product. It helps me a lot. I am very glad because it has an AC Adaptor, wich is very good for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrunoRaven on 03/31/2011

Nice looking; smaller than appears on the photos; really useful stand; good data rate; and no heating on the hub itself or the a/c adapter (as mentioned on one of the reviews) VERY VERY VERY poor build quality. It came with the front mounting loose. One of the back usb's simply folded and cracked off when i tried to connect a device on the first try.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzharlack on 01/13/2011

This looks legit and nice. If I was to see this in a regular electronic store I would expect a way higher price. Also I figured out after hours of using it that there were no need for the AC adapter! (maybe it's only if the usb require more power) I have to say that the most USB ports seemed to me as they have been pushed or maybe bent, because I had ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byweide43 on 11/27/2010

He is very small,light and easy to use. And he don't have to use the drivers because it is hot plug and play The adapter is weird. If I put the adapter into the electricity. Everything do normal, but if I shutdown the pc he won't be starting anymore. I got windows 7 and he works. Now I gonna buy another adapter for this. And then I will see, but I live ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections