Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• 7 Cheap USB Hubs

posted by zharlack on 01/13/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This looks legit and nice. If I was to see this in a regular electronic store I would expect a way higher price.
    Also I figured out after hours of using it that there were no need for the AC adapter! (maybe it's only if the usb require more power)

Cons:

I have to say that the most USB ports seemed to me as they have been pushed or maybe bent, because I had to fix most of the ports to make it easier to input an usb.
    Another problem I had is that it suddenly started to smell from the AC power adapter, so I instantly removed it and that's when I noticed that you don't need it for easy use.
    Does come with those English (I guess) flat AC Adapter, luckily for me I had that flat to round adapter from Deal Extreme.
    I guess a bit longer cable would be nice.

OtherThoughts:

Do not use the AC Adapter if it works well without, maybe it will start a fire (I don't know) Because the AC Adapter turned very hot.
    I didn't notice any difference of using that compared to the ones built in my PC.

Bottomline:

Recommended for anyone who needs more USB hubs. Very helpful, and if you don't need it right now, you will maybe get need for it some day.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections