DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Decent earbuds for the price they are asking. Mostly we use them on train or airplane, and then the sound-qualty isn't that important, but more that your hearing gets the sound, and not the sound of the airplane or train. And these does that pretty good. Feels a bit cheap, sound quality isn't the best, but for this price good. They look pretty good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalebsweetbike on 11/06/2013

This is a decent set of headphones. The sound quality is reasonable and for the price they are comfortable. They really seal off the ears and I like that about them. I've just been listening through them. They look pretty decent! The construction is not the most amazing, when they came the little plastic piece that transitions the headphone to the wire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuyerondx on 08/13/2013

CHEAP. Despite all, they seem durable and hard to break. Flat audio response. Better results playing around with equalizer. Not very confortable. They dont fit to my ears and they easily fall out. This might depend on the person. Wire should be longer. Must be around 110cm. The joint between the cord and the earphones fall easily. It's like if they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhadzics on 09/04/2012

They are very cheap, for their price in my country I can only buy some low quality Chinese ear buds that last a day or two. They are good looking. Mine ear buds didnt have that white thing under the L/R sign. They don't block as much noise as I have expected. When I touch them they feel a little bit rigid. Well those shipping packages aren't good, I ... Read more

Out of the shipping bag In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Black) Unboxed
    0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 03/11/2011

They're cheap. Bought them mostly because I needed at least two sets of headphones to use with my laptop to watch movies when bustripping. They look more or less nice. When compared to some local-bought (and about 6x more expensive) in-ear headphones, the sound is pretty crappy. They hardly produce any bass which is sad. I love in-ears because they ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslosser on 05/21/2010

I think the colors are cool black and white. thanks to that the earphones looks very expensive. It has amazing sound much better than I expected.I'm using it everyday and it still works OK. the earphones will slowly break but the quality stays oke. the lenght is not so long around 70 cm so it's not very usefull for jogging or something. more for sitting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClarkeP on 10/01/2009

- Higher sound quality than most earphones - Much lower than regular retail price - More comfortable than most earphones - Has noise-cancelling features - Fashionable design - Arrived exactly as pictured - Able to plug into most sound devices - Arrived in a sealed foil bag - Identical quality and technology as Sony Ericsson walkman earbuds - Standardly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheidi1 on 06/04/2009

Has a nice black color gives off decent sound quality very inexpensive price! mine came gray instead of white I thought the white/gray part would be plastic but it was this flimsy material that wasn't very comfortable to wear I had to work around with the earbuds to get them to fit right the sound quality is about the same as the earbuds that come with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozerium on 12/04/2008

these work just as good as the ones that came with my Walkman. unlike other reviewers, these stay in my ears decently. Small noise cancellation on mine, but that could just be how they fit in my ear. Tail of ear bud sticks out, a small problem if you try to lay on your side. i bough these because i was looking for a pair of head phones to wear as i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuraga on 11/05/2008

- They isolate outside noise better than default headphones that come with mp3 players, but worse than sku 11970 for example - They look nice - The sound level is the same as most default headphones. I expected higher, so the mp3 player can save batteries by outputting lower volume. - Bass in these sucks. It's as bad as with default headphones. Lucky ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections