DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Black)
  • 5 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent earbuds for the price they are asking. Mostly we use them on train or airplane, and then the sound-qualty isn't that important, but more that your hearing gets the sound, and not the sound of the airplane or train. And these does that pretty good. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhadzics on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are very cheap, for their price in my country I can only buy some low quality Chinese ear buds that last a day or two. They are good looking. Cons:Mine ear buds didnt have that white thing under the L/R sign. They don't block as much noise as I have expecte... Read more

Out of the shipping bag In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Black) Unboxed
    0 0
  • posted byjoh21 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're cheap. Bought them mostly because I needed at least two sets of headphones to use with my laptop to watch movies when bustripping. They look more or less nice. Cons:When compared to some local-bought (and about 6x more expensive) in-ear headphones, the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslosser on 05/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think the colors are cool black and white. thanks to that the earphones looks very expensive. It has amazing sound much better than I expected.I'm using it everyday and it still works OK. Cons:the earphones will slowly break but the quality stays oke. the lenght is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClarkeP on 10/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Higher sound quality than most earphones - Much lower than regular retail price - More comfortable than most earphones - Has noise-cancelling features - Fashionable design - Arrived exactly as pictured - Able to plug into most sound devices - Arrived in a se... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheidi1 on 06/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Has a nice black color gives off decent sound quality very inexpensive price! Cons:mine came gray instead of white I thought the white/gray part would be plastic but it was this flimsy material that wasn't very comfortable to wear I had to work around with the earbuds to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byozerium on 12/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these work just as good as the ones that came with my Walkman. unlike other reviewers, these stay in my ears decently. Cons:Small noise cancellation on mine, but that could just be how they fit in my ear. Tail of ear bud sticks out, a small problem if you try to lay on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuraga on 11/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- They isolate outside noise better than default headphones that come with mp3 players, but worse than sku 11970 for example - They look nice Cons:- The sound level is the same as most default headphones. I expected higher, so the mp3 player can save batteries b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldinho on 04/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like to have a lot of earphones around my house so that when I am listening to music I am able to do this wherever I am Theses earphone give me very loud sound and I am very impressed with them so far. But I have only had them for one day. Cons:They do not stay in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylightfoot__ on 01/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great set of earbuds for quick use and they even block out some outside noise! They can be abused, and you just buy a couple more sets to replace with. Cons:No bass at all, but they are earbuds. OtherThoughts:Get a few sets so you always have some! Bottomlin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections