DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub with Vertical Stand - Black (110~240V AC Adapter)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasgar5 on 07/05/2014

Bought this one to be able to attach more USB to the Raspberry PI. It is a sleek, small hub that is pleasing for the eye. Comes with a stand, a USB (A B) cable and a wall wart power adapter. The PSU comes with a USA plug, so i used an adapter. after some trying I got the Raspberry to recognize a harddrive attached to the hub. A USB stick also gave no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcos9306 on 03/18/2014

I bought this one for my Raspberry Pi in order to connect more devices to it and it works very well. It's small and has an excellent build quality. Works out-of-the box with my PC and my Raspberry Pi as well. The only con I have is that the blue LED behind it is too strong (chinese loves strong leds... don't know why), but it is in the back side, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonpinh on 01/23/2014

it is a low cost, small (high port density) and uses power supply to charge phones and other USB devices too. It looks good and can be used in both, horizontal or standing up positions. Needs reset when sometimes windows stops recognizing the devices connected in it. For me it happens once a day, specially if I change ports or connect the iphone in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlacktxandy on 12/05/2013

its a good USB 2.0 hub, came with an external power source, its plug and play without any trouble, its very small and compact but the ports are very distant each other... you can plug whatever you want (keyboard, mouse, portable HDD, bluetooth dongle, midi keyboard, G27 whell and cellphone, all connected at the same time and working good). THE GOD DAMN ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomas124 on 09/29/2013

The usb hub has 7 ports and it's powered. The shape and feel is good and the included stand is very good for vertical mounting. Power adapter has only 1A which may not be enough if you have power hungry devices. The power LED is way too bright, but you can always tape it as per other users advice. It's a good product and it seems to be of good quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 06/13/2013

it is nice and small... well designed (except for the strong indicator blue led). can be powered from both USB (like printer) port or by its adapter (power plug) two cons so far - the blue indicator led shines too much (it is indicator not room iluminator. i dont know why chinece factories use so strong leds. they should be dim) - the adapter (power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavaKot on 05/28/2013

The unit is very compact and easy to use anywhere. Good location of USB ports in the back and from the front. Additional power supply provides power and charging any device. Excellent quality and value. Too bright LED lights in the back, but you can seal with tape. Other problems are not identified. Make it a little less brightness LED. Make a complete ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybettodiaz on 01/14/2013

- It works! - Cheap - Very good quality case - Very good quality stand - USB Hub can be use as regular or with stand(looks great and stylish) - Works GREAT with Raspberry PI! - American connector for the AC power (I used an adapter) - A little tricky to us the extra ac power(only tested with raspberry pi) Comes in a closed blister. Perfect for retail ... Read more

• posted bywruck on 11/18/2012

Very good build quality easy to use (plug and play on Windows 7 and Ubuntu, tested on both operating systems) Depending on your need, you do not even need the power adapter to make it work for data transfer low (only if you need high speed data transfer you need extra energy) The USB ports are qe on the back are a little difficult to use, but this detail ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalterk on 11/03/2012

More than enough USB ports Looks and feels good Solid construction Accepts external 5 V power All necessary accessories are included (except for european power plug) Practically none that I can think of. For initial testing, I connected USB speakers, external hard drive and a card reader simultaneously. Seemed to work fine under this load. The power ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections