DX » Community » Reviews » Hidden Camera Wireless Signal and Wifi Detector (100Mhz~3Ghz)
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArneFlaaten on 03/19/2010

It arrived after some weeks, mostly spent in Local customs though. Nothing is working and everthing is loose. The case looke like someone has been chewing og it for a week. Said i few words: there really are no Pros about this product. Hopeless scrap from outer to inner. Nothis is tightened. Not the antenna, not the case and not the case cover, where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRizvi2326 on 02/14/2010

Firstly: cheap, easy to use, simple and effective. Picks up wide range of devices, has a good range and easy to use interface. I like how simple it is, can be used by anyone, no knowledge of device needed. Quick and simple way to find hidden devices. None really, but could add high Fq range maybe to 8Ghz - But there are more expensive devices out there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhosonlim on 02/11/2010

For the low price, I had bought with the intention for trial. I find that it is easy to use, just press and wait for the blue light to flash. not too sure if it works as I don't get a signal even when I put it near a pin hole camera, but it flashes only after a while. Probably should include instructions and examples of how it can be tested when we ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanual on 10/21/2009

easy to use with only one button, 2 indicator leds (red,blue), shows strength of signal (blue led flashes accordingly), 1-10 meters detection distance, nice for exploring rooms for wireless transmissions such as cameras, audio bugs and wifi routers. no sound, hard to find battery in some countries (type A23 12volt) but DX has a replacement (search for:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanual on 10/20/2009

It is very easy to use (just hold down one button). Led indicators red and blue. Red is for working and blue is for signal. Depending on the strength of the signal the blue led flashes accordingly. Easy to replace battery (unscrew 4 screws on top cap ) Does not have sound buzzer. Hard to find battery (type A23) but DX has it already here: http://www.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmerCom on 09/23/2009

-Very simple to use -Sensitivity is good -Very bright LED indicator -Push button is large enought -Catch even cellphone - very wide spectrum,difficult to understand what did you find -No option to turn it on constanly(without pushing the button) - Not so easy to scan some large places Does it's work well, i caught 2 cams in my office(who knows maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFingh on 06/18/2008

It looks great and build quality is excellent. It's also very easy to use; just hold down the button and the red LED comes on. When it detects an RF ('wireless') signal, the blue LED flashes or steadily lights, depending on the signal strength. Easy! It's also got an adjustable antenna (see 'Cons'). It's too sensitive! The adjustable antenna makes it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGarion on 05/26/2008

This thing is idiot proof. Just one button. You can't miss what to press.. This thing looks scarily like some kind of detonation device. I'm sure customs and immigration of any country will take a long hard look if they find this in your luggage. Also, it came bare! No instructions or anything. I guessed that it functions by pressing and holding the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 05/20/2008

This device allows to ensure there are no wireless signals around you. You can use it to look for wireless hidden cameras. The blue led blinks on a weak signal and stays on for a strong signal. This device is kinda useless in the sense that it doesn't show the frequency it is catching. With the proliferation of wifi you will always find a wifi signal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunder-pressure on 05/20/2008

It does well his work especially in GSM band, where are most hidden transmitters (especially audio). Operation is easy and intuitive. The antenna lenght "tune" the unit on the various bands admissible. Therefore is advisable to do more inspections with different antenna lengths. The construction quality is bad. I received an rough hand-made ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections