DX » Community » Reviews » Gaming Hand Grip for DSi LL (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMicahnos on 01/30/2012

- Fits perfectly on my DSLL - Grip is good - has this controller feel to it - allow me to play games longer and no finger cramps :p - material is very solid and good - DSLL is heavy after a long while so this makes gripping a slight challenge :p - perfect fit to DSLL but its tight so removing is a chore - not practical to bring for travel considering ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarfcord on 01/25/2012

It really makes the gaming experience more comfortable for any kind of game. It's very anatomic! It's lightweighted. It holds the DSiXL firmly without making it any harm. It's very resistant. The stand is nice to play some stylus-based games over a desk. It blocks the headphone jack. Nothing that a good saw can't solve. Buying this you get more comfort,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySynthR on 10/26/2011

Excellent product. I was a little skeptical, figuring it would make holding the DS XL a little easier, but it actually fixes the problem completely. The DS XL is a heavy and floppy handheld system. At times you can almost drop it just from pushing buttons. This add-on gives the user something to firmly hang on to that's the shape of their hand. It blocks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWestCoastDon on 11/05/2010

Pros: This is a great grip for DSI XL/LL. It makes it much more comfortable to use for long periods of time if you have big hands like me. It's made of hard ABS black plastic, so it's not going to break easily. Price is fairly good, it's a little more expensive than you'd expect because it is one solid piece of plastic that's in the cardboard box in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDanSerralha on 08/30/2010

- great product! Seems like my DS has a SEGA GENESIS controler within it! Grips perfectly to the hand, and makes my big DS XL/LL much more confortable! And the black color is pretty beautiful! - There is a kind of support in the back of the grip that can make my DS stand on a desk or something like that! For me it is not very useful, but if you want ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections