DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Windshield Swivel Mount Cell Phone Holder for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleezonghan on 03/19/2013

Item appears to be of good quality. Plastic is hard and tough. Easy to fix and use. Suction is strong. Can work on glass, plastic and basically any smooth surfaces, even wood. The iPhone clamp will not be able to use if your iPhone is placed in a cover or bumper. Item was poorly packaged. There is a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygmpkato on 03/16/2013

produto de muito boa qualidade, material bom, funciona bem, resistente e barato... comprei há alguns meses e continua conservado como novo se adapta bem ao vidro do carro, encaixa certinho com o iphone 4 e 4s, fácil de instalar e retirar. nenhum. Funciona muito bem e material de boa qualidade ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimpattack on 03/15/2013

Works like a charm. Good adhesion to the car windshield. Fits iPhone 4s perfectly. Can't use a bumper case with this mount. This is true of most similar mounts so it's not a huge differentiator when comparing against similar products. Sadly, this mount was destroyed in a car accident (got T-Boned by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaswlodarczyk on 02/20/2013

1) cheap as hell! 2) very light and small- is not getting your sight off the road and does not limit your vision 3) when put properly you can do photos of the road with your iphone! 4) sticks to a windshield perfectly 1) you can get the iphone out easily, only in one direction and this is the one which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJacks0nxD on 02/16/2013

Solid construction, good suction cup, good holding of the iPhone, easy release, good length of the flexible arm. Overall a 5 star product in my opinion! None so far, maybe that the arm is flexible but it goes a but difficult. Not that you have to bend it over your knee or something and normally you only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybambalero on 01/24/2013

Nice looking design Holds very firmly to the windshield Has a rotate screw to easily allow portrait or landscape orientation without having to take the holder apart. Fits perfectly to the Iphone, but it has to be without bumpers or cases. Has a little tab to free the Iphone without hassles. Has a caterpillar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmbuRichard on 02/28/2012

The Apple iPhone 4S cardholder works perfect for me. My Apple iPhone 4S is fitting in perfectly and it will stay in the holder firmly. The suckcup for the windshield works also great with the handle to make it suck. My Apple iPhone 4S is a little hard to take out of the holder, but if that's everything.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjwulff on 11/23/2011

Very easy to put up and fits perfectly with my iPhone 4. It's better than the impression the review gave me. The suction cups works very well, and holds the iPhone in the windshield. Perfect! :) Nothing really. The quality could be a little better, but it's still really good. No cons so far. I just hope ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWeitjes on 08/17/2011

Fits perfectly, sticks firmly to the windshield. The iPhone can easely be taken out of the holder. The holder can be turned in almost any position you like. the "neck"could be a little bit longer so you could bend it a bit more! At first I was a bit sceptic about this....too good to be true ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this Windshield Holder for iPhone 4 is a good quality holder that you need if you drive a lot ... useful to hold iphone when you use it like a navigator with gps or just to listen to music and change easley and quickly the songs ... nice design ... you need a smooth surface to use a suction cup ... the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections