DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Vertical Stand Holder for PS3 Slim (Black)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandresmas on 01/14/2013

Easy of use. Just put in and attach your PS3 Slim system inside. Rubber in the bottom makes stand not to move over the table. And PS3 system keeps quite tight to the stand, does not move or seems the stand to be bigger than the console. Could be cheaper. It's just a stand. Maybe $5 could be enough for a stand that it's not the official. I didn't try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydouglascrp on 11/11/2012

Using this vertical stand, my PS3 stays coller than when it's in horizontal, and more, now my rack has more free space, and I can keep PS3 controllers just aside it. The console fits perfectly and firmly on the stand. I think the disc support keeps the discs so close of the console, that they become hot, then I prefere to do not use to keep my game ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiezu79 on 11/03/2012

Looks like Sony one -Feels like Sony one -Kinda cheap -Easy to use -Pretty -Almost invisible when used with the PS3 -Small.It fits the PS3 slim very well. It looks very elegant and very compact in design. Feels well built and using good quality materials. The product has a very good finish Not really that cheap for a piece of plastic with a minimum ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYurikun on 10/30/2012

Thats a good stand, buid quality is OK, does the job (hold your PS3 Slim), price is OK, fit your Playstation without any flaws. This holder have some rubber pad on its botton, so no sliding and no scratches The price could be a little lower, but still a good buy! The plastic is shiny, and can be scratched easy, be carefull. If you need your Playstation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromonardes on 08/20/2012

If you need a stand this one is the one you need. Looks like a sony. Also is very small, also invisible i use it just for special cases, for example when i have to put it on the floor. Good stand for PS3 Slim It fits nicely with the console; Very good shape, very light weight non Nice plastik. Fits perfect. I think its better for cooling to maintain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHongui on 07/18/2012

Accord to description. Fit with the Slim Playstation 3 very nice. It has two slots to hold two game's boxes next to Slim Playstation 3. In my country its has the price at triple of the DX's price. There is no cons. Maybe the price, is expensive to be a piece of plastic. Maybe, the price could be more cheap. Thinking that is only a piece of plastic without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarkas on 10/19/2011

- Awesome build; - Really compact; - Does the job perfectly; - Reasonably cheap; - Perfect fit: not so tight, not so loose, so you can move your PS3 easily and still feel it is secure while on it; - Has rubber stands, so it won't scratch or table or move around easily; - Does wonders at organizing the place where you keep your PS3. - None, really. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlion on 10/09/2011

- You can stand your ps3 - it has rubber tops which make slippery almost impossible - rubber texture on base so the console will neither slip from the stand. - lowers Ps3 temperature when in use - is very thin - sometimes is hard to fit the console on the stand - you can think the console fitted right but it was loose so you have to pay real attention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaioptk on 05/29/2011

It fits perfectly the playstation 3 slim console. Not suitable for the other versions besides the slim. It has a grip surface that avoids the console to slide easily. There are also rubber parts on the under part that keep the holder still. There are two shelves, one in each side that was meant to place game cases. At a firts look it is very nice to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEbenezerScrews on 01/07/2011

-Fits the curved profile nicely. -Rubberized surface keep the PS3 on the stand, and the stand on table. No slip! -Has two slots on each side to hold games. -Vents should potentially help circulation. -Rubber pads on the bottom are very small, may peel off if abused. This should not be a problem as long as you don't force any friction between the stand ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections