Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTakero on 04/03/2011

Easy to use, simple and effective solution for who doesn't want to carry a big battery charger everywhere. If you have an accessible computer, you can charge your DS without needing a charger. Transfers data all right. Plug and Play, that means no drivers needed to work. Could be longer. Not such a big deal though. No more cons about it, really. Does ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byciipher on 09/25/2009

- Allows you to recharge your NDS without carrying a bulky mains adapter - Perfect solution for use abroad as the original NDS mains adapter is not multi-voltage tolerant - Connector at both USB and NDS ends is of good quality and fits well - Cable feels very thin for a charger cable but works perfectly and does not heat up - Charging via USB is much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheOperator on 09/19/2009

- Plug-n-play into any powered USB port. (PC/MAC/PS3/XB360/etc.) - No need for power adapter on the go - Small and light weight - Better Build Quality than the last one I bought - Very Short Cable (Easily fixed if you have a USB extension cable) - USB Tip has been pulled out of a bunch of ports and I haven't worn it down yet. Hope this is a good sign ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaswlee on 04/06/2009

- Works with any powered USB port. - Don't need to carry charger around anymore. - Build quality seems good. - DSL doesn’t need any drivers to be installed to charge. - A little too short. (minor con) - Have tried it with USB ports on computers (XP and Vista) and external battery packs with a USB port. - Cable may be a little too short at times, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 10/07/2008

This nds usb charger cable works great. It works well with my powered usb hub (sku.678). the cable itself came in a bag and boxed up neatly. Black colour was a plus for me since it matched my black ds lite. None really. It doesn't feel like a cheap cable. I'm thinking a retractable cable might be more useful and cleaner. This cable is just fine though.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCameron86 on 08/12/2008

It works exactly as you would expect it to. Charge time is the same as if you were using a wall adapter. Build quality is good. None. If you know what this is and you buy it, you will be satisfied. I was originally going to get sku.8441, but the cables look much to thin to stand up to too much use. Also, those retracters always break after so many times.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLametta on 08/02/2008

* The build quality is impressive, all plugs are very solid and looks like it's going to last for much time * Wire it's long and thick, very resistant * It's handy when you travel in other parts of the world where you can't find european 220V to charge your DS * Very easy to use, it's plug and play * Cheap compared to the USB chargers they sell around ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 07/22/2008

A good length of cable purpose built to allow for (data) charging from a powered USB port. It says 'Data Cable' but I'm not quite sure what data you'd want on a 'stock' DS. The cable is a little thick, therefor it may take up more space then a retractable offering available on the site. At some time I may do some research to find out about the data ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFIRinfinity on 07/09/2008

-easy to use -good for going overseas -gives an extra option to charge your DS -color black goes well with my black DS there are no cons, buy it now, think no more. I went to China last summer (2007). Obviously I knew the plugs where different there than in Canada. However, I thought it would work if I bought a voltage converter thingy. It worked for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNephiel on 06/24/2008

-Feels sturdy and well made -Cable length is just right, not too long, not too short -If you combine it with a battery-powered USB charger such as sku.3205 or sku.12214, you can charge your DS using common AA batteries! -Doesn't transfer "data" like the title says; only power -The connectors aren't gold plated, but that's to be expected at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections