Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTakero on 04/03/2011

Easy to use, simple and effective solution for who doesn't want to carry a big battery charger everywhere. If you have an accessible computer, you can charge your DS without needing a charger. Transfers data all right. Plug and Play, that means no drivers needed to work. Could be longer. Not such a big ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byciipher on 09/25/2009

- Allows you to recharge your NDS without carrying a bulky mains adapter - Perfect solution for use abroad as the original NDS mains adapter is not multi-voltage tolerant - Connector at both USB and NDS ends is of good quality and fits well - Cable feels very thin for a charger cable but works perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheOperator on 09/19/2009

- Plug-n-play into any powered USB port. (PC/MAC/PS3/XB360/etc.) - No need for power adapter on the go - Small and light weight - Better Build Quality than the last one I bought - Very Short Cable (Easily fixed if you have a USB extension cable) - USB Tip has been pulled out of a bunch of ports and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaswlee on 04/06/2009

- Works with any powered USB port. - Don't need to carry charger around anymore. - Build quality seems good. - DSL doesn’t need any drivers to be installed to charge. - A little too short. (minor con) - Have tried it with USB ports on computers (XP and Vista) and external battery packs with a USB port.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrmkbow on 10/07/2008

This nds usb charger cable works great. It works well with my powered usb hub (sku.678). the cable itself came in a bag and boxed up neatly. Black colour was a plus for me since it matched my black ds lite. None really. It doesn't feel like a cheap cable. I'm thinking a retractable cable might be more ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCameron86 on 08/12/2008

It works exactly as you would expect it to. Charge time is the same as if you were using a wall adapter. Build quality is good. None. If you know what this is and you buy it, you will be satisfied. I was originally going to get sku.8441, but the cables look much to thin to stand up to too much use. Also,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLametta on 08/02/2008

* The build quality is impressive, all plugs are very solid and looks like it's going to last for much time * Wire it's long and thick, very resistant * It's handy when you travel in other parts of the world where you can't find european 220V to charge your DS * Very easy to use, it's plug and play *... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byE_Man on 07/22/2008

A good length of cable purpose built to allow for (data) charging from a powered USB port. It says 'Data Cable' but I'm not quite sure what data you'd want on a 'stock' DS. The cable is a little thick, therefor it may take up more space then a retractable offering available on the site. At some time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFIRinfinity on 07/09/2008

-easy to use -good for going overseas -gives an extra option to charge your DS -color black goes well with my black DS there are no cons, buy it now, think no more. I went to China last summer (2007). Obviously I knew the plugs where different there than in Canada. However, I thought it would work if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNephiel on 06/24/2008

-Feels sturdy and well made -Cable length is just right, not too long, not too short -If you combine it with a battery-powered USB charger such as sku.3205 or sku.12214, you can charge your DS using common AA batteries! -Doesn't transfer "data" like the title says; only power -The connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections