Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* The build quality is impressive, all plugs are very solid and looks like it's going to last for much time
* Wire it's long and thick, very resistant
* It's handy when you travel in other parts of the world where you can't find european 220V to charge your DS
* Very easy to use, it's plug and play
* Cheap compared to the USB chargers they sell around
* On the box it says "data cable for DS" but it's a charger
* Nothing more, it's an all pros item!
Buy it without thinking twice if you need an alternative power source to charge your DS, but keep in mind that despite the description it's not a data transfer cable but works great as a charger.
I wanted a charger and I got what I wanted, being expert of DS I knew it was impossible to have a data cable by inserting it in the power plug. Great build quality, it's very solid and cheap, the build quality surprised me cause seeing the cheap price I expected less. If you need a good and cheap USB charger this is for you!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.