DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Space Saver Vacuum Compressed Seal Storage Bag - Color Assorted (50*70cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenisenise on 10/08/2013

Good price, easy to use. But you neet to have the bomb air-sucker. I've bought before, and now I am buyng more bags, because its very useful. The seal of the bag is not so good. Sometimes open inside the luggage, and the air enter. Easy to lost some pieces of the bag. Need to carry together the sucker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyurigary on 04/17/2013

First i bought the pack that comes with 5 bags and a vaccuum pump, now I bought this extra bag beause i think i'm going to need it on my trip to usa. It has good quality, has some design printed on it (the other who came in a pack doesnt havve they are all clean), this one is also too. Just put your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymnalis on 11/10/2012

- saves a lots of space - protects the clothes from moths and dust - easy to use - keeps it vacuumed and protected for a long time - much easier to manage one bag (which gets rigid when vacuumed) than dozens of soft clothes - cheap enough none really you don't need anything else but plain vacuum cleaner,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Easy to use. Has double strip on closing so there is no air leaks. Easy to take the air out with your vacuum cleaner. Saves a lot of space about 50-80% depending on what you have in it. Plastic looks thin but is quite strong and doesn't tear. Holds air well, and even if there is a small leak it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

- just like the more expensive ones you see on info-commercials, or in stores. - vacuum seals clothes, just zip up the zip lock, with things inside it, then put a vacuum onto the valve, and it sucks all the air out. brilliant! - no cons. they feel a little thinner than the more expensive variety, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoom007 on 07/16/2012

sturdy material, good closing mechanism, easy handling simply fill bag, close it, attach your vaccuum cleaner and suck air. it cannot be simplier. none. does what it is suppose to do. do you need make more room in your closets? are you moving? use these bags. you will be surprised. gain more room in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

I just got to get more of these, you just don't realise how much space this little idea saves. - double zip-lock works like a charm - very good build, plastic not thin as cheaper bags - Antibacterial, deodorant, insect-resistant, moisture proof, mould proof, clean none yet and as it has passed a hole ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarahkatrine on 07/14/2011

Easy and nice fit for the vacuum Double ziplock - seems to hold pretty thight Is well build and looks like seems are very strong. Holds a pillow and 4 winter jackets and reduces the space with about 50% :) Fair price At this time none.. Im a bit worried that the plastic migth rip, if im not careful. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybostwickenator on 03/20/2011

-Nice fittings for vacuum -Screw on leak preventer for one way valve. -Double ziplock -Looks as well build at the expensive ones -Realistically you are probably only going to use these a few times. Even then these are a great price -Fits about a normal sized dresser draw of clothes and reduces them to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections