DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Space Saver Vacuum Compressed Seal Storage Bag - Color Assorted (50*70cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenisenise on 10/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, easy to use. But you neet to have the bomb air-sucker. I've bought before, and now I am buyng more bags, because its very useful. Cons:The seal of the bag is not so good. Sometimes open inside the luggage, and the air enter. Easy to lost some pieces of the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurigary on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First i bought the pack that comes with 5 bags and a vaccuum pump, now I bought this extra bag beause i think i'm going to need it on my trip to usa. It has good quality, has some design printed on it (the other who came in a pack doesnt havve they are all clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymnalis on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- saves a lots of space - protects the clothes from moths and dust - easy to use - keeps it vacuumed and protected for a long time - much easier to manage one bag (which gets rigid when vacuumed) than dozens of soft clothes - cheap enough Cons:none really Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Has double strip on closing so there is no air leaks. Easy to take the air out with your vacuum cleaner. Saves a lot of space about 50-80% depending on what you have in it. Plastic looks thin but is quite strong and doesn't tear. Holds air well, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALWest on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- just like the more expensive ones you see on info-commercials, or in stores. - vacuum seals clothes, just zip up the zip lock, with things inside it, then put a vacuum onto the valve, and it sucks all the air out. brilliant! Cons:- no cons. they feel a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoom007 on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:sturdy material, good closing mechanism, easy handling simply fill bag, close it, attach your vaccuum cleaner and suck air. it cannot be simplier. Cons:none. does what it is suppose to do. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:do you need make more room in your closets? a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just got to get more of these, you just don't realise how much space this little idea saves. - double zip-lock works like a charm - very good build, plastic not thin as cheaper bags - Antibacterial, deodorant, insect-resistant, moisture proof, mould proof, c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarahkatrine on 07/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy and nice fit for the vacuum Double ziplock - seems to hold pretty thight Is well build and looks like seems are very strong. Holds a pillow and 4 winter jackets and reduces the space with about 50% :) Fair price Cons:At this time none.. Im a bit worried that the plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybostwickenator on 03/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Nice fittings for vacuum -Screw on leak preventer for one way valve. -Double ziplock -Looks as well build at the expensive ones -Realistically you are probably only going to use these a few times. Even then these are a great price -Fits about a normal sized dre... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections