DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable Handy Plastic Bag Sealer (3.5W/2*AA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTessa25 on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is nice gadget, hard to find in my country (I think almost impossible). It has simple build quality, easy to use. it is compact and white colour is not bad. Cons:The material is plastic, it’s not so good , taking into consideration that the thing has to hea... Read more

photo1 photo2 photo3
    1 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What it does is melt the plastic so that is creates a airtight seal in the bag. Its great, keeps food fresh ! Works like a charm. Cons:It actually broke during delivery. I had to solder it back on. The hinge is also very fragile, be gentle while opening. Buy e... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLester08 on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:simple to use, just plug a 2pcs of double A battery and wait for 30-60secs before using to warm up..ideal for home purpose only.. Cons:does not work very well on a thick plastic bags..you need to resealed up to 3x to sealed thick plastic bags properly.. it would be great... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreno1984 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really simple to operate - Quick start up taking less than 20 seconds to begin using - Small and compact device, which can be stored easily Cons:Sort of pricey considering its a simple device OtherThoughts:It is a "good to have" gadget to put in the kitchen and is handy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArefiev on 08/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good for small bags, especially for corners of small bags. - Small, occupies very little space. Requires no care. - Uses standard batteries. Cons:- Has no lock mechanism so if you have to seal a larger bag that you must hold with both of your hands you have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice gadget, hard to find in my country (I think almost impossible). It has simple build quality, easy to use. it is compact and white colour is not bad. Cons:The material is plastic, it’s not so good , taking into consideration that the thing has to hea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuthemi on 03/19/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, portable, performs as promised. Good balance between price and performance Cons:Doesn't work with thick bags, should have a little more details of how to use. OtherThoughts:Need to be on a wile before use to heat up and work. It takes a while to get u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciarpalma on 01/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great seal, very useful for those with children at home and has many packages of biscuit open at the same time. You can also use plastic bags to close to us in the refrigerator and kitchen, has a good lock and keep the food preserved. I used to close up these... Read more

0 0
  • posted by79137913 on 12/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works! It looks good, its cute. Its really cheap. It get hot really fast. It fits good on hand. Cons:Bad build quality. Does not work with big plastic bags. the back button its really fragile. the batteries get hot, i it seems to be a shortcircuit or somethin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhollandaise on 07/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is an very small thing. he is big as your hand palm. it fits right in to it. it doesn't feel fragile. it is very fast hot. there is an LED at the backside you can see on that of it is on. he seals all kinds of bags. normal bread bags. fridge bags. everything. Cons:th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections