DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Portable Handy Plastic Bag Sealer (3.5W/2*AA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 35% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskvlau on 06/20/2014

The product works as it should, at least for a while. It appears to be reasonably sturdy build. While it was working, the unit seems to have problem with thicker Mylar bags. You would need to run it over more than once to seal the bag. The product stopped working after sealing 15 bags or so. Neither changing the battery or using the AC-DC plug could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrispySoldier on 07/29/2013

I'm pleasantly surprised by this item. I expected it to be worse quality, but it's actually well built. It works perfectly with batteries and can also use a 3V AC adapter (not included) but I haven't tested that because I don't have one. It warms up very quickly and it's very easy to use. It takes some getting used to, but thats worth it. The knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 01/18/2013

It is nice gadget, hard to find in my country (I think almost impossible). It has simple build quality, easy to use. it is compact and white colour is not bad. The material is plastic, it’s not so good , taking into consideration that the thing has to heat something. The batteries are not included and for me it was a bit difficult to find them with ... Read more

photo1 photo2 photo3
    1 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

What it does is melt the plastic so that is creates a airtight seal in the bag. Its great, keeps food fresh ! Works like a charm. It actually broke during delivery. I had to solder it back on. The hinge is also very fragile, be gentle while opening. Buy extra. It is bigger than i thought. Makes it much more easier to use. You don't usually see this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLester08 on 10/04/2012

simple to use, just plug a 2pcs of double A battery and wait for 30-60secs before using to warm up..ideal for home purpose only.. does not work very well on a thick plastic bags..you need to resealed up to 3x to sealed thick plastic bags properly.. it would be great if the price would go down a little.. not recommended for business purposes..this item ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreno1984 on 09/04/2012

- Really simple to operate - Quick start up taking less than 20 seconds to begin using - Small and compact device, which can be stored easily Sort of pricey considering its a simple device It is a "good to have" gadget to put in the kitchen and is handy if you need it, especially opening of packeted foods and need to seal it back. i.e. potato chips ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArefiev on 08/04/2012

- Good for small bags, especially for corners of small bags. - Small, occupies very little space. Requires no care. - Uses standard batteries. - Has no lock mechanism so if you have to seal a larger bag that you must hold with both of your hands you have options such as: press the device with your knee or chin, ask someone to help you, put a big book ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 07/23/2012

It is nice gadget, hard to find in my country (I think almost impossible). It has simple build quality, easy to use. it is compact and white colour is not bad. The material is plastic, it’s not so good , taking into consideration that the thing has to heat something. The batteries are not included and for me it was a bit difficult to find them with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeuthemi on 03/19/2012

Compact, portable, performs as promised. Good balance between price and performance Doesn't work with thick bags, should have a little more details of how to use. Need to be on a wile before use to heat up and work. It takes a while to get used to it and hoy it works and with what kind of bags does it work but once you get this clear it really performs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciarpalma on 01/02/2012

great seal, very useful for those with children at home and has many packages of biscuit open at the same time. You can also use plastic bags to close to us in the refrigerator and kitchen, has a good lock and keep the food preserved. I used to close up these plastic containers. To be used in thin plastic containers if they are too thick ends became ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections