Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaloraoliva4 on 02/08/2014

It's cheap. It works. It works fine. It's very simple to open a bottle without any efforts and without cork damage. Solid needle, comfortable grip, elegant and functional. You don't need to fixate the tool when you pump - the pressure affects mostly the cork, not the needle. Cons: -the instructions behind the product forgot tom mention the TRICk to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byefialt on 05/20/2013

It's cheap. It works. It works fine. It's very simple to open a bottle without any efforts and without cork damage. Solid needle, comfortable grip, elegant and functional. You don't need to fixate the tool when you pump - the pressure affects mostly the cork, not the needle. The plunger is a bit too small to make the palm feel absolutely comfortable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorteamor on 07/03/2012

Easy to use - anyone can do it Can be used as a play ball pump Cheap build however it's a cheap price and the item hasn't fallen apart and isn't showing any sign of wear after owing and actively using for over a year A nice amusement for friends and a good multipurpose air pump for just 6 bucks. I have it in my car and whenever I'm outdoors drinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 02/01/2011

-very intelligent opener -cheap product -well made -the instructions behind the product forgot tom mention the TRICk to open. When you insert the needle throw the cork, you have to pump air and give little torsions with the dispositive to move cork. If you only blows you won't move the cork. The pressure is insuficient to remove the cork. You have to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections