DX » Community » Reviews » PRIME 100W 8000LM LED Emitter Metal Plate - Pure White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLosFeros on 02/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Realy bright LED source. I turned in my garden at night,as light as day. Cons:This LED is very hot and need big heatsink,like from the pc processor. OtherThoughts:I have an old projector and LED replacement was to be, the image was sufficient but there is a problem with... Read more

3 0
  • posted byelectrum on 07/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In comparison to a 400W metal halide, using the stock 100W PSU off dx: *Relatively instant turn on (1 second), no heat up or cool down periods. *Optics do not need cooling. *I ran a totally passive system with no fans (big custom aluminium heatsink filled with water to... Read more

5 0
  • posted byMrPdice on 01/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Led is Running in my hydroponic system. Got it the other day. Im very happy with the light output. You have to use a good size heat sink. I was very happy with the shipping time of this site. I did a test with this LED for a 24 hr time limit. I grew some Be... Read more

4 0
  • posted byploink on 12/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Many cool white LEDs have a blueish color and many warm white LEDs are greenish, but this one delivers what is claimed, a huge amount of pure white light. The LED is well built on a nickel-plated copper base. I measured the voltage using a laboratory PSU at 3 Am... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections