Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkeza057 on 11/20/2013

Reads the fault codes and sensor data on many cars driven on the roads today. Also it resets the fault memory. It is well build and it looks great. You may have to set the baud rate manually in order to read the fault codes for the engine. It is not exactly a PnP device. You have to know your way around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydainens29 on 03/28/2013

Works wery good for my modification. Good price, good working. Simple schematic and wery easy to modding for other cars diagnostic. I use this cable for subaru cars flashing, only needs some modifications and other drivers. Ownership time can be a little bit faster. Drivers in CD are not latest, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXabi81 on 02/03/2013

It works perfectly on my seat cordoba tdi 99, connected to the PC and out of my car and run! With this cable I can see the errors of my car and remove them without any problem with this cable also can see the most important parameters of the car as the engine, abs status, tools, airbags, central locking,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychuyin2424 on 01/15/2013

When using this on virtual or native Windows Xp machine it can give you the option to scan certains modules of your car, like engine, auto trans, airbags, accesories, etc for faults. You can monitor temp, rpms, and very valuable information of your VAG. The cd that comes with a free version of the 40... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigor77smf on 01/08/2013

Works great with my 1998 VW Passat 1.9 TDI,Supports all VW group with ODB and without CAN. i allready errased an airbag error just with one klick and discovered another one in my fuel pump.The cable works fine, long cord, good plastic, has a light work. none i can think off, its just great cable Great ... Read more

PASSAT 3B5 1.9 TDI

0 0 5

• posted bymarttin123 on 01/03/2013

The length of cable is satisfactory. Advised to use their own diagnostic software. Cable supports various functions while but I tried to read all the errors of controllers is a problem of lubrication and memory errors. Cable quality is worse. Socket is not completely perfect for certain types of cars ... Read more

OBDII USB Car Diagnostic Cable - Blue

0 0 0

• posted byUstup on 07/17/2012

price, ease of use, functionality! Connecting the adapter to the car and run diagnostics on the laptop diagnostic software, you can: independently read and delete trouble codes, vehicle diagnostic system detected control the main parameters of the engine systems (speed, velocity, temperature, voltage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomiszenasi on 05/10/2012

Good ODB cable. Works fine with VW Passat 1999. Supports all VW group with ODB and without CAN. Housing of cable not fixing 100percent to car connector (sometimes contact error). Good ODB cable. Works fine with VW Passat 1999. Supports all VW group with ODB and without CAN. Housing of cable not fixing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolarisForeve on 10/03/2011

Works good on Chevrolet Lacetti 2006 vs drivers from the disk shipped vs cable and 3d party "Chevrolet Explorer" software (google it). Good plastic. Cable looks reliable. The main plug is too big for Lacetti ODBII input - the part of the plug sticks down from console and the cable is dangles between ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byExilebear on 01/20/2011

It's a nicely build cable. The connector feels decent. It works well with a VW Golf mk3 1997. Haven't tried the CD with driver but download them from the Internet instead. I have tested it on WIndows Xp. I have only one con and that is that the LED which indicates a working connector is on the bottom ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections