DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 155 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 43 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykidcarrasco on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, works fine on windows phone 8. É barato e funciona muito bem com windows phone 8. Cons:Had no manual to use, I ask for google to discover a password to install on my nokia phone. Still working after turn off engine. Had no specs for working. Doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPoppyseed on 06/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:With this tool, it can save you a lot of money without having to take your car to the repair shops. Cons:I download the Torque from the Google Play store to work with this tool. This tool works good with a SMART phone only. I had tried it with my tablet which has the buil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndyozo on 06/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Been using this constantly for 3 months now, this OBD2 transceiver has been very useful with the torque app. It also works with other apps, including laptop software. Easy to set up and use. Reads and clears fault codes and gets general engine parameters, depe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNixou on 05/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product working with Torque light and Torque pro on Android smartphones, after finding it through mobile bluetooth, I could get plenty of information about my running car engine like turbo pression, engine temperature, error codes, speed, accelerometer, 0-100 etc etc Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRittik on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:price, compact size, bluetooth connects immediately Cons:Can't think of anything OtherThoughts:Use code 1234 to pair the Bluetooth.I recommend and use Torque Pro for Android. It would have been nice with a beep or some thing that tells you that it have connected... Read more

2 0
  • posted byOndr3j on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:price, compact size, bluetooth connects immediately Cons:no cons as far as I can tell! OtherThoughts:This one is one of the cheapest bluetooth ODB II diagnostic tool and despite the price tag, the gadget itself works perfectly with my car! It ships in a small paper box, w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeschenbach on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* No-nonsense obd2 bluetooth adapter * Worls with Torque on Android. Probably with many more programs, that's the one I tested it. * Works on my Hyundai Accent. * Has its own mini-CD with programs (did not use). Cons:Can't think of anything. It does not work with Garmin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDribolit on 04/10/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product everything was pleasant to me. Works quickly. Chevrolet sandero stepway car torque Android program.I received on mail quickly, the strong case and high quality of a product. for the price of completely justifies.Good product everything was pleasant to me. W... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjarrodr on 03/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great has a Diagnostic tool. Managed to diagnose my friend's MG. Works on Honda Civic FN2 and BMW series 1 too. Love the racing dials and add-on apps. Cons:The pins are flimsy, they tend to get pushed back into the unit so I glued them into position. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColuber on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It seems to work with many android apps. I tried Torque, and a few others.. (free apps) Good incapsulation. bt connected right away decent response time Cons:it would have been nice with a beep or some thing that tells you that it have connected correctly to the... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections