DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymartin007killer on 07/03/2014

good price, bluetooth works without problems, works with Torqueue and ScanMaster, fast delivery, LED indicators, easy to use : just plug it in and you're set, not working with Peugeot 307 HDi (cannot communicate with ECU), CD with outdated software (so CD is useless), size could be smaller, does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykidcarrasco on 06/27/2014

Very cheap, works fine on windows phone 8. É barato e funciona muito bem com windows phone 8. Had no manual to use, I ask for google to discover a password to install on my nokia phone. Still working after turn off engine. Had no specs for working. Doesn't work with apple equips. Não possui ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoppyseed on 06/22/2014

With this tool, it can save you a lot of money without having to take your car to the repair shops. I download the Torque from the Google Play store to work with this tool. This tool works good with a SMART phone only. I had tried it with my tablet which has the built in bluetooth. The tablet can only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndyozo on 06/18/2014

Been using this constantly for 3 months now, this OBD2 transceiver has been very useful with the torque app. It also works with other apps, including laptop software. Easy to set up and use. Reads and clears fault codes and gets general engine parameters, depending on the number of sensors you have. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycmickc on 06/05/2014

Device is very reasonably priced and immediately recognised by my mobile phone (Galaxy S4 Mini) and my tablet (Nexus 7) using OBD Auto Doctor. Device is small enough to stay connected all the time and not be in the way (I have a VW Golf MK5) none as far as i can see. there was no real documentation with ... Read more

Top View Pin View Side View

0 0 0

• posted byjowood on 05/31/2014

I tried on iphone 5s and Ipad Mini it didnt work. Bluetooth couldnt find the OBD2 but it works fine on Android . You can what ever you want :) Just you need to find correct ways to plug it. All cars have same plug but different locations. But all is under knee level Also you can youse it if your android ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNixou on 05/28/2014

Product working with Torque light and Torque pro on Android smartphones, after finding it through mobile bluetooth, I could get plenty of information about my running car engine like turbo pression, engine temperature, error codes, speed, accelerometer, 0-100 etc etc No cons. One could say that it gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRittik on 05/28/2014

price, compact size, bluetooth connects immediately Can't think of anything Use code 1234 to pair the Bluetooth.I recommend and use Torque Pro for Android. It would have been nice with a beep or some thing that tells you that it have connected correctly to the car. Paired with with my Ford Figo and displays ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byOndr3j on 05/27/2014

price, compact size, bluetooth connects immediately no cons as far as I can tell! This one is one of the cheapest bluetooth ODB II diagnostic tool and despite the price tag, the gadget itself works perfectly with my car! It ships in a small paper box, wrapped up in an antistatic bag and with small CD ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeschenbach on 05/03/2014

* No-nonsense obd2 bluetooth adapter * Worls with Torque on Android. Probably with many more programs, that's the one I tested it. * Works on my Hyundai Accent. * Has its own mini-CD with programs (did not use). Can't think of anything. It does not work with Garmin eco-drive GPSs, but then, I guess only ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections