DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Easy to use Muy util y fasil de usar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcusJansson on 12/17/2014

Very little and simple OBD2 with bluetooth. Worked great with no problems, a bad thing was that it dosent work with iphones or ipads but I tested with an android instead and worked with no problems. Just connect it to the OBD2 connector in the car then search for it thruw bluetooth and download an app ... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

Is too cool when you sync with your phone and see the gauges respond in real-time. There is a lot of app in the maket to use with, and you can see the faults in you car and stuff... Read more

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byPartyfreaker on 12/14/2014

Pros: Works, easy to use, and very cheap Cons: does not work with renault cars This product works like it says it does, it only should say that it doesn't work for renaults Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIurima on 12/07/2014

Comprei pra usar em meus carros, mas não foi compatível. Quando funciona é muito bom e legal. Tem muito aplicativo compatível para android. Não funcionou no Gol G3, Fiat Stilo e Fiat Palio Weekend 2007. Funcionou num Fiat Palio 2014. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjezreelecq on 12/03/2014

Realmente muy util para lo que cuesta, lee codigos de motor ningun otro modulo mas. Pero para el precio es bueno, si te descargas el software de otra pagina de internet, craqueado. para que te habilites mas opciones. Read more

Impression:Muy util y fasil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byIAMBONZ on 11/26/2014

Good working with android device Car : Honda City (2012) App : Android Torque Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartin007killer on 07/03/2014

good price, bluetooth works without problems, works with Torqueue and ScanMaster, fast delivery, LED indicators, easy to use : just plug it in and you're set, not working with Peugeot 307 HDi (cannot communicate with ECU), CD with outdated software (so CD is useless), size could be smaller, does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykidcarrasco on 06/27/2014

Very cheap, works fine on windows phone 8. É barato e funciona muito bem com windows phone 8. Had no manual to use, I ask for google to discover a password to install on my nokia phone. Still working after turn off engine. Had no specs for working. Doesn't work with apple equips. Não possui ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoppyseed on 06/22/2014

With this tool, it can save you a lot of money without having to take your car to the repair shops. I download the Torque from the Google Play store to work with this tool. This tool works good with a SMART phone only. I had tried it with my tablet which has the built in bluetooth. The tablet can only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndyozo on 06/18/2014

Been using this constantly for 3 months now, this OBD2 transceiver has been very useful with the torque app. It also works with other apps, including laptop software. Easy to set up and use. Reads and clears fault codes and gets general engine parameters, depending on the number of sensors you have. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections