DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Awesome Easy to use Helpful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by0mn1us on 02/05/2015

Can anyone help me with PIN for this device? Thank you.

Impression:good,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydrychja on 02/04/2015

FANTASTIC AT CHECKING YOUR OWN CAR'S DIAGNOSTICS You could litteraly check everything (tested on Citroen C5)

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydlogic on 02/01/2015

Pros, I am very pleased with this product, I will recomment it to other users. Cons, The software that came with this product is not very useful, but there are some free software available on android playstore.

Impression:good,Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byRimmukas on 01/27/2015

adapter use with torque application.Works with most cars.

Impression:Labai geras;

0 0 0

• posted byTelloSaiz on 01/11/2015

Pros: En cuanto a los materiales. Muy resistente el plastico, las terminaciones son de gran nivel, sorprende el precio del mismo. En cuanto a su funcionamiento. Se emparja facilmente a un telefono, existen ademas muchas aplicaciones que dotan de utlidad al producto mismo. Contras: Ninguno.

Impression:Awesome,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byJurasHR on 01/02/2015

Pros: You can connect to car computer and check some functions and clear some error messages. Checked with SEAT Cordoba 98. and BMW 318is 96. Work well. Cons: Should be shorter. It cannot be used on Seat Cordoba during driving because cover under the steering wheel cannot be closed. Interesting... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bykingben99 on 01/01/2015

Easy to use. Just connect it to the pin connector underneath the driving wheel. Connect to it via Bluetooth on your smart phone. Download the app "Torque Free" from the Playstore and you are done. I did have some difficulty in connecting to the Bluetooth at first, not sure if the problem was my a... Read more

Impression:Helpful ;

0 0 0

• posted byacmanica on 12/31/2014

Excelente producto para poder escanear el automovil, me funciono de maravilla tengo un sentra 2009 y no tuve ningun problema al conectarlo funciona de maravilla

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcusJansson on 12/17/2014

Very little and simple OBD2 with bluetooth. Worked great with no problems, a bad thing was that it dosent work with iphones or ipads but I tested with an android instead and worked with no problems. Just connect it to the OBD2 connector in the car then search for it thruw bluetooth and download... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bywasousa on 12/16/2014

Is too cool when you sync with your phone and see the gauges respond in real-time. There is a lot of app in the maket to use with, and you can see the faults in you car and stuff...

Impression:Quality,Easy to use;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections