DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII USB Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by irshad86 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is a great OBD cable of good quality and nice cable length. I tried it on several cars and it works and clears errors. Works fine with 2005 onwards cars and does its job.Cons:I have a 2002 Nissan Micra and although it connects with the car, the program does not dete... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Ivan85 on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:it is qualitatively collected, plugs reliable, dangles nothing. it was connected with Lancer 9. shows key parameters, errors of check engine dumpsCons:the demo of the version of programs is on a disk, in the same place the driver for FT232. I use the ScanMaster-ELM progr... Read more

inside inside inside

0 0
  • posted by Ryciukas on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Made very accurate. Good quality plastic. Looks like professional tool. Works very fine on my Nissan Primera P12 (2004, gasoline) and on my neighbours Ford Focus (2000), also gasoline. Both cars are EU. Shows a lot of information, can run variuous tests, erase... Read more

0 1
  • posted by Technut on 10/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Works (tested on 2002 Mazda, and 2003 Audi A4) - The Audi displayed far more info than the Mazda -Able to read and reset my error codes. Cons:-The cd that came with it had no real usable utilities. You are better off downloading from the multitude of online sites. -the... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections