DX » Community » Reviews » OBDII USB Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylekodorio on 08/13/2014

Pros: Works Fine, i like of that. Cons: The Brazilian cars ins't comum use OBDII, but in imported cars work. Read more

Impression:good!;

0 0
  • posted bySaturnusDJ on 03/14/2013

Very good alternative to the real tools. Easy to use. Good product. CD included. Strong materials, tick and also long cable. LED indicator shows activity/connection. Well built! Not much, except mine came without correct drivers. After looking for hardware ID's I found it online. Find the right software to diagnose is a bit hard. I'm using it in a virtual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytallerale on 07/31/2012

The package arrived in good condition good termination good materials good price CD with software trail and old software almost a month late in arriving order is a bit complicated with the configuration of the ports, but it can run Hyundai does not work well, at least in mod elantra not at the moment although the software does not work, others can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrendic on 07/27/2012

Cable work as its has to. It reads all data and clears codes. Also there are much good infos available when used with full version of Scan Master ELM software. Also i tested it with few other software and it works without problems. Poor build quality (connector problem is poor quality, pin on car that holds connector broke connector...). No drivers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadioactive0110 on 03/16/2012

Built great. Feels sturdy, and the cable looks like it will last. Windows 7 will recognize it right out of the box with no drivers or messing around! Could save you a lot of money in the long run as well. It is also a fraction of the cost of buying one at an auto parts store. It also comes with a mini cd with a few programs on it. The software included ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byElrey264 on 10/04/2011

Easy to use, and compatible with Movi and Movi Pro, wich means you can use it directly on OSX, no need to connect it via a virtual machine. Took me 5 min to find a driver and erase my cars codes. My software (movi) recognizes the chip as: ELM327 v1.4, don't know if cloned or not, but it works. The disk does not include any useful software for windows ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytrankis on 09/10/2011

E um produto muito bom,bom preço tambem.Atende o que era esperado,de qualidade superior a um bom preço o tempo pra chegar as vezes é muito grande cerca de 35 dias (Brasil),os progamas q vem sao demos,tive que comprar por 100 dolares o pcm scam que por sinal é muito bom. vale a pena co,pra para quem tem noçao do que se trata.... Read more

3 2
  • posted bytheknightswhotilrecentlysaidni on 08/02/2011

-well assembled -comes with a CD with some software and utilities on it. -I have had some trouble getting the included software to work, and the software from other companies (mentioned in other reviews) no longer works with these cloned code readers. -There is no documentation included. be prepared to spend a little time finding good software for this,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrrestiaux on 06/30/2011

I am now able to scan my own codes and it works very well. comes with basic software and is easy to install. the only con i can find is that the software is not fully functional due to it being trial only. software for this tool can be obtained via the internet. i dunno about you but, for less than 25.00 bucks it is more than worth it to make the purchase.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrankis on 06/27/2011

Otimo produto,funcionou em alguns carros que nosso scanner da oficina nao funcionava.Otimo preço,otima qualidade.Excelente para profissionais e amadores. todos os progamas sao limitados,consegui conectar o dispositvo,mas nao consegui fazer leituras,pois pede que introduza chave de liberaçao. Nao funciona no win7.Agora vou tentar se consigo ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections