DX » Community » Reviews » Red Spiderman Cuff Links/Buttons (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychickenbender on 08/14/2013

Fantastic novelty cuff links. Nice weight and finish, you wont be disappointed I did break the silver and black version of these but only by leaning on them very heavily by accident. For normal use they are great. They are not suitable for heavy contact sports, moving furniture or crime fighting. If there were more pop cult and comic book versions I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoriath on 05/03/2011

Very Imaginative. Good design. Standard materials. Good construction quality. Easy to use! ;) None at all. These are great for their price! It would be a good idea to include other Super heroes as well. I've you must wear theese kind of buttons, it's a funny way to rebel against. I've you plan to wear it on your own wedding, talk to your future (or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGameZillaMoncto on 11/06/2010

-Great conversation piece. -Cool way to Geek out. -Cheap enough to buy for a single occasion. Feels cheap. Your not paying for quality, if you want quality go to a jewelry store and spend 100$. If you refuse to pay 100$ for cuff links, this a great buy! Feels cheap,looks great and a great price! If you want it, get it! P.S.: Talk to your other half ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections