DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Ribbon Cable Full Set for PSP 2000
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by4th3r05 on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Playstation Portable Ribbon of this product is...i can say good as original,the rubber button for the right button soft and nice to use and smooth to.Price also cheap with a complete pair of Left and Right Playstation Portable Ribbon SubstituteCons:The product is not goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypresa1200 on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It work like the original one, it look like the original one, easy to replace but you need to have right tools like mine I need torx or star screwdriver since mine psp is 2000, three item for one price part and it cheap totally awesome must buy productCons:no c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysohamG on 11/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Product is very cheap It is exactly like the original one, the difference is negligible. The buttons are good, not too hard and not too soft. This fits perfectly into the psp. Even on folding it hard it is not damaged at all. Cons:There are no big cons, however... Read more

0 0
  • posted byx4evermor3x on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:useful if you think one of your cables inside your psp don't work or has a shortage. Cons:no cons. the bumpers fell different than the orginal ones (if you are replacing the directional pad cable or the other side) but thats it OtherThoughts:Bottomline:dropped my psp and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections