DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm 1xMale to 2xFemale Audio Split Y-Cable for Iphone/Iphone3G/3GS/4 (10CM-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypakome on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works perfectly, the price is very cheap and the relation quality/price is excellent. I recomend it for the use I give to it (hear two people at the same time any player, both of audio or video). Cons:After more than a month and a half using it the truth is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This audio splitter works as it should. It's cheap and relatively durable Cons:None that I have come across so far. OtherThoughts:At this price, I can buy several and not worry if I lose one or if one breaks. Bottomline:I can now share my music easily with my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitaliyc on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, cant complain for the price Cons:Can tell its cheaper quality just by the way it looks and feels but for this price just get two and it'll serve you well. OtherThoughts:Again if your looking for a cheap splitter for a good price look no further. I use if whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywseba on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it because i want to use my headset with microphone in my iphone, it does the job. I tried with a blackberry too, and i worked the same as the other one. It does not change the audio quality at all. So you are good to go =). Cons:Not much, the quality... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarndb on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent price Looks like authentic Apple stuff. Sturdy enough Cons:Only the two speaker lines from the four-pin male connector are actually wired up, and the two female connectors are only three-pin stereo outputs without a microphone/control pin wired back, so neither... Read more

5 0
  • posted byronnij666 on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very good product. It is really small so you can take it with you every where. The color is also nice. the white color match with apple earphones. Also it works very good. The sound is really good. it don´t effect the sound of my Dr. Dre earphones... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrvot on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality and no crakkle or hiss! Simple, straightforward, and easy to use, even for an ameteur. Will work with any 3.5 mm jack inputs / output! Cons:I cannot think of any con's for this product, it does the job it was intended for, and has no distortion or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydariorosso on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:use to put on laptop or cell phone or even ipod and put another 2 headphones, perfect for listening with his girlfriend and friends in privacy! the material is also good, sturdy and beautiful, it combines well with other accessories apple! very easy to use and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFerjnando on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just look like an Apple product. Very cheap. It really works. The sound still good (dont affect the sound quality, at least for me!). The connections are tight. It seems resistant. Cons:The two holes are too close to each other, you can't connect big plugs on... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythiagobondan on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ENGLISH: Product exactly as described. Great functionality and good finish. PORTUGUÊS: Produto conforme descrição. Ótima funcionalidade e bom acabamento. Cons:ENGLISH: It's not possible to control iPod/iPhone through the earphone commands.... Read more

Split01 Split02
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections