DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm 1xMale to 2xFemale Audio Split Y-Cable for Iphone/Iphone3G/3GS/4 (10CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Funcional robusto Discreto Does what it says
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaniDC95 on 07/20/2015

En mi teléfono y el de mi madre no funciona ya que no lo detecta y se escucha por el altavoz aunque esté conectado. Sin embargo, en el de mi hermana, el de mi padre y en el conector de mi ordenador sí lo hace. Supongo que la compatibilidad tendrá algo que ver. De todas formas, lo quería para el y... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,Funcional,Does what it says;

0 0 0

• posted byZoey95 on 05/25/2015

Pros: it was very cheap compared to the prices we would have to pay for a headphone splitter in canada. Although the one i received was poorly made i would still purchase another one for future use. (mine had a crack after a couple of uses and it was made of cheap plastic) It is really useful you... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,Funcional;

0 0 0

• posted byhakaanda on 04/09/2015

I wanted to use it as a Splitter for my headphones. But finally it was out of stock. I gave up buying this. Maybe later I'll need it again.

Impression:Funcional,robusto ,Discreto;

0 0 0

• posted byhagaidar on 04/09/2015

Good

0 0 0

• posted byjosegb11 on 12/26/2014

Good quality and excellent priced, my kids use them during travel to listen to the same songs on their Ipods.

Impression:Funcional;

0 0 0

• posted byLeMachine on 12/15/2014

El tiempo de entrega se ha disparado a 1 mes (normalmente los paquetes suelen tardar menos) pero el producto a llegado en buen estado y cumple sobradamente con su cometido. Se trata de un cable adaptador para poder usar dos auriculares a partir de una única salida de audio o lo que es lo mismo, o... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakome on 05/22/2014

It works perfectly, the price is very cheap and the relation quality/price is excellent. I recomend it for the use I give to it (hear two people at the same time any player, both of audio or video). After more than a month and a half using it the truth is I haven't found any cons yet. Other audio... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byawagner on 03/04/2014

Cheap, the cable is flexible and light. The cable is not too long, but its length is still enough to protect your phone jack connector from damage if you hold your phone in your pocket. Neither of the sockets support the remote nor the mic of an Apple EarPod. The construction is a lot better than... Read more

Inside

0 0 0

• posted bylitoialex on 02/20/2014

Contacts works perfect. The sound is perfect. There is no scratch or other fault on the glossy surface. Quality is similar to a genuine Apple product. There are not to much to say, is simple and efficient, ready to be plugged. I don't see what I can claim, maybe just the very long delivery time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

This audio splitter works as it should. It's cheap and relatively durable None that I have come across so far. At this price, I can buy several and not worry if I lose one or if one breaks. I can now share my music easily with my friends. There's no more awkward having to share a set of earbuds... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere