DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm 1xMale to 2xFemale Audio Split Y-Cable for Iphone/Iphone3G/3GS/4 (10CM-Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypakome on 05/22/2014

It works perfectly, the price is very cheap and the relation quality/price is excellent. I recomend it for the use I give to it (hear two people at the same time any player, both of audio or video). After more than a month and a half using it the truth is I haven't found any cons yet. Other audio splits are available on the market with two separate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byawagner on 03/04/2014

Cheap, the cable is flexible and light. The cable is not too long, but its length is still enough to protect your phone jack connector from damage if you hold your phone in your pocket. Neither of the sockets support the remote nor the mic of an Apple EarPod. The construction is a lot better than that of a cableless Y splitter. A good choice if you ... Read more

Inside
    0 0
  • posted bylitoialex on 02/20/2014

Contacts works perfect. The sound is perfect. There is no scratch or other fault on the glossy surface. Quality is similar to a genuine Apple product. There are not to much to say, is simple and efficient, ready to be plugged. I don't see what I can claim, maybe just the very long delivery time. It was ordered with another item, and this may have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/05/2013

This audio splitter works as it should. It's cheap and relatively durable None that I have come across so far. At this price, I can buy several and not worry if I lose one or if one breaks. I can now share my music easily with my friends. There's no more awkward having to share a set of earbuds and then not moving in case you accidentally pull the earbud ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMunhozThiago on 10/28/2013

Great quality and very easy to use. The cable lenght is very good to use with the laptop, because it can keep the ports free. The sound looks a litthe distorced when combining the two earphones. I think it is caused by the enegy splitting in the ports In general it is a good item and worth the price. You can carry it everywhere and use it to share your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitaliyc on 04/01/2013

Works well, cant complain for the price Can tell its cheaper quality just by the way it looks and feels but for this price just get two and it'll serve you well. Again if your looking for a cheap splitter for a good price look no further. I use if when i travel with a friend its nice to be able to watch the same movie using your own headphones or share ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywseba on 01/30/2013

I bought it because i want to use my headset with microphone in my iphone, it does the job. I tried with a blackberry too, and i worked the same as the other one. It does not change the audio quality at all. So you are good to go =). Not much, the quality of the wires maybe, but i think is ok. Recommended, buy it!!! If you want to use a headset with ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byarndb on 01/29/2013

Excellent price Looks like authentic Apple stuff. Sturdy enough Only the two speaker lines from the four-pin male connector are actually wired up, and the two female connectors are only three-pin stereo outputs without a microphone/control pin wired back, so neither the start/stop/volume buttons nor a headset microphone work when connected to the output.... Read more

6 0
  • posted byronnij666 on 11/12/2012

It is a very good product. It is really small so you can take it with you every where. The color is also nice. the white color match with apple earphones. Also it works very good. The sound is really good. it don´t effect the sound of my Dr. Dre earphones. The only negatief thing is that the volume bottum don´t work. Or if you want to pause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrvot on 10/23/2012

Good quality and no crakkle or hiss! Simple, straightforward, and easy to use, even for an ameteur. Will work with any 3.5 mm jack inputs / output! I cannot think of any con's for this product, it does the job it was intended for, and has no distortion or hiss etc. Perfect splitter for anyone needing two outputs! Looks nice too. Get one if you need ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections