DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Green)
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynathanvervoort on 03/06/2013

i got a really good headset at home but i thought for skating i could use some earbuds and i'm very happy with it good product and sounds great for the price don't except beats quality but it's very good it fits nice in my ear and stays there , the color is very bright what i really like they came good nothing till now ,maybe one thing i bought tree ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaxbax on 09/26/2011

-Nice colour (not the neon ones shown in the picture) -Good bass -Worthwhile for the price -Colour is different from the ones shown. (Not a problem for me since I prefer the ones sent) -Spoils pretty easily. (About half a year) -Sound quality is bad. (Well.. the price is too low to expect good sound quality) -Built is questionable. Dismantle it after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypask1 on 03/05/2011

- They are cool - Good shape - Their sound quality is much better than I expected after reading some other reviews. - Good bass - One of the best priced earphones here, in dealextreme - THE COLOR: They are by far not as green as on the photos. I don't like that color. See customer's photos to see the real color of this earphones. - Also they could be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTechnoash on 11/20/2010

*Cheap *Looks cool *GREEN *Good feeling wire *Looks similar to the original iPod and iPhone headphones *Very bad sound *Wire broke off the actual earpieces *Better ones on DX *No bass *Too loud even at low volume setting because it goes too deep into your ear *Too much treble *Broke on the first use because i was running and the wire pulled off *Waste ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaeiouer on 11/03/2010

These earbuds aren't as green as the photos and I wish they were, but I can live with them. The color is somewhere between the photos and an olive green. They fit in my ears just fine, and they transfer sound well to my ears, even on medium settings. The sound that comes out seems to be altered, as though the manufacturer tried subsidizing the bass ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnufking on 09/28/2010

-They are not so neon green, as in the main picture, but more like "restrained" green, but definetly not neon, so they won't attract too much or any attention, besides the green looks great and makes your friends want their own's. -Very cheap, for just $2.30, you must afford these and they money doesn't go waste, if you are in need of earbuds.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTienausvinkit on 08/13/2010

+ cheap price + sound quality is ok + very comfortable + nice colour + fits very well to the ears - left ear doesn't work sometimes - the rubber comes dirty very easily (but it's easy to clean them) This product is quite a good stuff for its price. These earbuds are also very good while jogging. I don't know why left ear doesn't work sometimes, but ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byundeadelemental on 12/24/2009

Great price and are a great set of headphones. After putting super glue in the tiny holes in the back they work as good as my $40 dollar pair and are much more comfortable and affordable. none other than the hole needing plugged. great overall quality not any complaints so far. Nice length cord and good sound quality. what else can i say? I've had them ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydragonicebreak on 08/29/2009

i like the color a lot, as green is my favorite the sound quality is pretty good -- on par with normal ipod headphones i think the build quality is decent to good. i haven't had them long enough to break yet so that's good i guess? i'm not sure how good the build quality really is, but it hasn't failed me yet also the earbud thing takes some getting ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeathmore on 02/11/2009

The sound quality of these headphones are out standing and great, it fits into the ear like a charm and like I said before the sound quality is great The build quality isn't at all good. Right now the left ear cables have frayed and do not work anymore. Either that the plastic is weak or that I have tortured them, its most likely weak plastic. Also ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections