DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 670mA 36W Power Constant Current Source LED Driver (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabelizer on 03/29/2014

Great match with sku 4516 x6 or 7 to convert a two bulb fluorescent shop light. Instant on with AC. No noticeable delay as with some drivers. Recommend using lenses over the leds to reduce multiple shadows from the point source lights by diffusion. None except not dim-able which would not be a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLituch on 09/01/2013

- Works great - Small and compact - Kinda cheap Overall im happy with the item and will buy more if i need to. Recommended. - Very bad packaging, the screwholders on the sides will most likly be broken. Atleast they was on the 4 i bought. Not both, but atleast 1 on each unit. You get what you pay for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoonylex on 08/31/2012

I bought 5 at once Good Driver Waterproof is always a plus This driver is actually smaller than the 1W led 320ma driver which is a plus It is a better colour than the one in the picture Very bad packeging When I recived it 3/5 drivers had the screw holders broken, I managed to fix 2 of them but one did ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections