DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Pink Earphones for Ipod and MP3 (3.5mm)
  • 5 star 38 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonymd on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These earphones are really something cheap and well-built. They can be used for any type of MP3/MP4 player,laptop Ipod , or anything with an 3.5 mm audio hub. Cons:The sound is not so great. The low frequencies are really hard to be heard.If you're looking for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhdjoenne on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and nice looking pink earphones that comes with extra in-ear cushion. Really good design and color. Cons:You get what you pay for. That said it is not the best quality earphones. They feel cheap (which they relatively are) and doesn't last very long. Sou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiandmacb on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're nice and cheap, length between two earbuds makes them not pull each other out, like some more expensive pairs, and they don't feel like they'll fall apart without a beating. Cons:Comes with 3 different pairs of ear cushions, but they're all very similar in size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikondude on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice design with a great pink color. Durable aluminum material. White cable that doesn't curl up. Extra ear buds in two colors. Goldplated connector. Fits my ears perfectly. Awesome output level and great sound quality. Cons:The weird design of the left cable be... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrocioo on 12/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a great color, special for those who have pink cell phones or mp3 players, like me. Good sound and it had 3 colored pieces to change, which is great. Cons:The sound isnt as good as a brand earphone but for the price it is great compared to other cheap ear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byATran on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a nice vibrant color, different from other people. Would be great to match a pink mp3 player. The DX picture is representative of what you get in person. Cable length is a good length. It is not too short. These earphones came with two extra sets of earbud pieces.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysskim on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice - Very cheap - Wires quality is very good, they don't tangle like other phones I had - Metal parts make it look even better - Besides pink, DX also have them in green and red colors Cons:No cons about sound quality, just that one phone of green color came wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddp127 on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good isolation Amazing sound quality They're pink! Good cable length Cons:Mine broke after I accidentaly held them between my bicycle wheels, so they break when you hit them 15 times with metal rods traveling 15 km/h. OtherThoughts:They come with 2 spare pairs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneotonan on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:IT LOOKS VERY NICE, VERY GOOD SOUND AND ISOLATION, FITS GREAT WITH THE IPHONE TOO, IT HAS THREE DIFERENT COLORS TO CHANGE THE RUBBER, IN THE MIDDLE IT HAS A LITTLE RUBBER THAT´S KEEP TOGETHER BOTH CABLES. THE CABLE DOSN´T LOOK WEAK IT FEEL RESISTENT Cons:THE PRI... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEternisis on 02/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:has good sound fits pretty well has 3 color schemes for the removable latex part (blue, white and pink) has a nice color if you're a girl (on my case, its for my sis, so she loved it) Cons:the packaging could've been better. it pretty much came on an open package, and I'm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections