Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytibsfine on 01/05/2013

really easy to use. just used for one day, but then it got super hot and sttoped working forever. In fact, it would be the second time i would use it. take the risc if you want, because at least its really cheap. always keep going, never going back.......................................................................................................... Read more

3 4
  • posted byThatsnice on 12/18/2012

nice and easy to use. works perfectly, awesome blue light when it's charging. cable could be longer. material could be a little more resistent although the material seems a little bit weak, I mean, it's plastic all over the gadget, the relation between price/quality is very good. I've been using it a lot, in my car and others, and so far it worked every ... Read more

2 3
  • posted bysacha1996 on 11/11/2012

I love it that when I'm hurry and have no time to charge my phone I still have an option to charge my iPhone in my car. This makes me very useful when going to work for example and when I forgot charging my phone the night. Honestly I do fin this product awesome and have notting against it. The iPhone battery takes around 7 hours to get to 0% so this ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMaltopia on 06/15/2011

Charges iPhone4 which is great. It also has a locking mechanism to prevent you pulling the plug off by accident. The plastic around the phone end is humungous! You would have to drastically cut the plastic on most bumper cases to get it to fit. I have to slide mine off to plug this in which doesn't do my screen protector film any favours - constantly ... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections