Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytibsfine on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really easy to use. Cons:just used for one day, but then it got super hot and sttoped working forever. In fact, it would be the second time i would use it. OtherThoughts:take the risc if you want, because at least its really cheap. Bottomline:always keep going, never go... Read more

3 4
  • posted byThatsnice on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice and easy to use. works perfectly, awesome blue light when it's charging. Cons:cable could be longer. material could be a little more resistent OtherThoughts:although the material seems a little bit weak, I mean, it's plastic all over the gadget, the relation betwee... Read more

2 3
  • posted bysacha1996 on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love it that when I'm hurry and have no time to charge my phone I still have an option to charge my iPhone in my car. This makes me very useful when going to work for example and when I forgot charging my phone the night. Cons:Honestly I do fin this product awesome an... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMaltopia on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charges iPhone4 which is great. It also has a locking mechanism to prevent you pulling the plug off by accident. Cons:The plastic around the phone end is humungous! You would have to drastically cut the plastic on most bumper cases to get it to fit. I have to slide mine... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections