DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Micro SD/TF to MS Card Adapter - White (16GB Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarno83 on 09/18/2012

First and the best thing is price :) In shops I have seen them 5 times more expensive. You only need this and a Micro SD memory card to expand you Sony PSP or other Sony product what uses MemoryStick PRO Dou memory cards. You can add two Micro SD cards to get even more space. In that way it's much cheaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicao on 02/26/2011

*The build is excellent! I have some Original MS and this have the same quality! *O acabamento está excelente! Eu tenho alguns MS original e este tem a mesma qualidade! *The write/read speed is great. *A velocidade de gravação / leitura é boa. *It works perfectly with only one card. *Ele funciona perfeitamente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobikas on 01/10/2011

Since i had some not used MicroSD cards decided to try this adapter on my PSP-2004. Here are the Pros: - Works with two cards (8GB and 2GB). Got a total of 10GB. - Works on PC - Works on my PSP - The build quality is sufficient - Memory cards fit perfectly - Cheap Found only one: - PSP says MagicGate ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections