DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KingMax Micro SD/TransFlash Card with SD Card Adapter (16GB / Class 6)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybad1z on 10/06/2011

This works very well with my PSP with an adapter (PhotoFast CR-5400). -Great card for the PSP. -No lagg when playing games/listening to music or watching videos from the PSP. The only con i can think of is that its only 14 gb although that's inevitable because companies use the 1000MB = 1GB instead of the commonly used 1024MB for every GB. If you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLinux111 on 01/31/2011

Very good flash card. I use it with my Nokia 5310 and i can use all 16gb without any problem, bugs etc. The card work out-of-box without formatting. Adapter also work. The speed is not very good (because "class 2") but mobile phone doesn't need fast card. Also i have only 14,89GB, but, i think, this is a problem of my phone firmware. This card have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDecatro on 11/20/2010

* The price as always is very low! * OK Speeds, but not terrific * Works perfectly for my phone, HTC Desire * Comes with an Adapter, as well as a complete package! - Only gives me around 14gb out of the 16gb it suggests. - Needs to the formatted before use - Broken SD card adapter Don't worry if the card doesn't format correctly when using the SD card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAyooo on 10/25/2010

I needed a microSD for my smartphone, 16GB is plenty enough for me, and the price is acceptable. Well none as of yet. Probably build quality could be better as it seems quite fragile just as a standalone card. The build quality is not as comparable as the original samsung/ kingston microSD cards, it looks a bit like typical "made in china"... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections