DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Micro SD/TF to MS Card Adapter - Black (16GB Max)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobsonhnc on 12/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice product. Is all i needed, the price is in very good range, is very usefull, because everything uses a SD, or in this case a MicroSD card. And Sony always use it's own memory type, the ProDuo that only sony products will use. Now i can use a MicroSd wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byButcherZV on 01/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is great! This little thing costs about 10$ on eBay. Also if you check the price of two 16 GB MicroSD cards and one 32 GB Pro Duo card, you can see that this option, with adapter, is more cost effective. I have 2 MicroSD cards of 16 GB and with this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwifty3005 on 12/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The idea of this item is great. Put in two microSDHC cards and get a Memory Stick with a lot of memory :) I use it with a FujiFilm 4GB SDHC and a SanDisk 4GB SDHC. Works great in my PSP1000 :) Cons:Be a little bit careful with it...very thin plastic. OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections