DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer for PC/Laptop - Black (10-Meter Range)
  • 5 star 9 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuliopsilva on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is very good, compared to other similar products. Easy to use. Low weight. Has a cute design. Cons:Buttons make noises when clicked (they aren't soft), but do not be a trouble to the presentation. The user guide should has more information or has anothers language... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrHama on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A lot cheaper compared to those found outside. The control feels good and is easy to use. Plug and play. Laser pointer is rather powerful. Works perfectly! A must for presentation! Cons:Although the usb is inside the battery compartment, it feels that the casing might n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicao on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, the installation is very simple, just put the cd on pc, and install. Works very nicely, simply, my aunt is teacher, and uses without problems. The buttons are big and easily diferentiated. The laser too, works nicely. Cons:No cons! OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylobatonatal on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very, very good! easy to use and useful. Plug and play. It is not necessary to install anything to work. All teachers ought to have sucha a great device. I myself use it to teach and it helps a lot. In fact this is the second targus wireless presenter I bought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikosan on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As expected, you just have to plug the device and play. no learning curve. no problems.. the remote control is just ok, looks goog and give what it promises. I liked the blank screen button, it's usefull to get the audience atention. Cons:The finition should have been mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixxsy on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you are, like me, in the educational field you need to have one of this to take advantage of the power of presentations. I use this pointe together with my Macbook Air 13" and it works just fine. It very simple to use and it has a good range. The small U... Read more

2 0
  • posted byProteus00 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Easy to handle - Doesn't require to install nothing on the PC - Wireless dongle can be stored inside the presenter next to the battery when it's not in use - Good price considering the purpose and the brand Cons:- The battery compartment is hard to open and that's a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShascon on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, all buttons do something. Have a pointer. Fácil de usar, todos los botones tienen una función distinta. Tiene puntero. Cons:Looks some fragile, but works very well until the moment. Tiene aspecto frágil, hay que ser cuidadoso. Hasta ahora fun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviniciuswerneck on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful and, when it works, it works great! It has a really nice function to blackout the projector's screen, so you may have all the attention when you need it. Cons:Seems fragile and it's construction is worst than I would expect (but not bad). It once stopped wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaartenUri on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well, connects easy and quickly, fits in your hand and is light weight Cons:could not find the little transmitter at first (its in the battery compartment), screen off-button does not work om my Laptop, is probably dependend on other equipement, but not realy miss... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections