DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer for PC/Laptop - Black (10-Meter Range)
Customer’s impression:
Easy useful best-value útil PC and Mac
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicardoRocha on 12/14/2014

O Preço e a qualidade do produto fazem toda diferença... Ótima compra! Read more

Impression: útil ;

0 0 0

• posted byH0xB3n on 11/26/2014

Pros: - Doesn't look cheap - Works well and just plug-n-play - Battery included - Laser pointer works well - Makes you deliver presentation like a pro... :) Cons: - No cover/bags to carry around Read more

Best-value item.. looks like a pro.. Best-value item.. looks like a pro.. Best-value item.. looks like a pro..

Impression: useful,best-value;

0 0 1

• posted byCristovaow on 10/21/2014

Pro: Cheap, Easy to use works with Mac and PC. Cons: Big case to cary over. It would be great if there were a bag to carry. I recommend it. Read more

Impression:Easy,PC and Mac;

0 0 0

• posted byandresgargut on 07/03/2014

Very useful for your presentations at work. Easy to use. You don't have to install anything. Connect the USB wireless ley and ready yo use. Reasonable price forma its quality. Good size and smart design. ON-OFF buttons and PAGE-UP and PAGE-DOWN. Laser point and black screen buttons included. Desirable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliopsilva on 05/13/2014

Price is very good, compared to other similar products. Easy to use. Low weight. Has a cute design. Buttons make noises when clicked (they aren't soft), but do not be a trouble to the presentation. The user guide should has more information or has anothers languages. Doesn't has a case to keep it. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasa2h on 05/06/2014

Much longer range than expected or compared to my old one which I also bought on dx. It fits to the hand. Light weight and it uses standard AAA battery which is easy to get in case of emergency, receiver is hidden inside. It works even on my Cyanogenmod 11 (Kitkat 4.4) powered Android phone Xiaomi Mi2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinsearch on 03/07/2014

A very good and reliable product. I use it often when I lecture or give a seminar. It has good distance for the IR range even with minor obstacle between the presenter and sensing receiver. It has additional buttons that control other function of the screen: blackening the projecting screen, transferring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySashaPesic on 10/10/2013

I doubt that you could get a better presenter for this price. Works exactly as described. Infrared pointer is excellent and clearly visible. It's well shaped (ergonomic) and sits quite nicely in your hand. Nice design and very useful screen-dim button. Button clicks are a little loud but this is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytimeshock86 on 07/28/2013

plug and play install, so very easy for novice users, configuring receiver and handset was verry fast and took only 2 seconds. After installing you don't need to configure the buttons on the device, everything works out of the box. It also has a verry powerfull laser pinter build in. battery compartment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrHama on 04/15/2013

A lot cheaper compared to those found outside. The control feels good and is easy to use. Plug and play. Laser pointer is rather powerful. Works perfectly! A must for presentation! Although the usb is inside the battery compartment, it feels that the casing might not be able to last for very long. Some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections