DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Portable Speaker with SD Card Slot - Black (3.5mm Jack/10CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshelacked on 12/01/2013

Best of the best. For the price this is the best product I have received. In my country these go for at least 100- 150 for anywhere close to the same quality. Do not hesitate buy this speaker, the base is amazing the and the sound quality is absoultely Insane! Great for parties and everyday living, Also the battery is unreal. No cons awesome speaker.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymausaka on 10/22/2013

A little bit smaller than a tennis ball. Sound Amazing. Great bass. BTW, reproduces quite satisfactory all frequency levels. Reasonable sound level. Great for the size. Still works as an mp3 player. Can chain connect to other speakers. Didnt liked volume control. Manual in chinese only. Dont show battery or volume level. Could be heavier so it wont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 07/11/2013

This USB rechargeable portable speaker has incredible sound, bass and volume! It charges really fast and the battery lasts very long. You can use it to play music from another device or play music from the SD card slot. The speaker is small and comes with a bag and USB cable. The jack cable is too short and very thin. Sometimes it is hard to attach ... Read more

Speaker with bag and cable
    0 0
  • posted byArsBag on 06/16/2013

I have tried cheaper speakers. But no speaker for about 10 bucks, can not be compared with this one! You will get a deep, rich sound. The large range of frequencies, the bass. I used to mount reflectors to attach it to your bike. Rode all last spring and summer, listening to music! The speaker is caught in the rain and didnt started to wheeze! guaranteed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopenshiny on 06/06/2013

This speaker sounds really good and is very loud. It has an SD card slot for playing mp3's without a phone or other device. It's easy to use. Not too big. It seems to be made in quite high quality. Comes in a nice and sturdy box, and a carrying bag. The only confusing thing about the "interface" was how to turn it on. Definately louder than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPushnoi on 12/26/2012

I really REALLY like this little speaker. Bought a couple now to give away to my friends as well. Sure the price is a bit steep for dx, but it sure is worth it. Packs a hell of a punch, and most importantly - does not distort, even at (impressively high) volumes. The headphone jack - cable could have been a little longer to my taste. Searching for MP3... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybenitocarles on 12/09/2011

- It's reasonably small - Can be really loud for its size - Good fidelity of music - Very useful sd music player. you don't have to carry anything more to play your favorite music! - The cable connector is really thin and cheap. Should be better for the price it has... Would be nice to have a micro display to see the song you're playing with the sd ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMizMat on 06/03/2011

- Amazing sound quality. - Great bass ( you can see it in my video) - Same features as an X-mini happy, but much cheaper. - Good battery. - You can use it as an mp3 player. - There's a great built-in ampflier so you get loud and good sound even with a crappy mp3-player. - You can connect multiple speakers to eachother. - I received free earphones with ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections