DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Clip-on Microphone (3.5MM Jack/180CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

It's an average microphone. The microphone is great for skype and other online means of communication but for professional video making and commentary, it is not recommended. Otherwise this makes an okay microphone for ~$3 USD. The foam on the mic is quite cheap. Its good only for skype or gaming. Don't expect to get more. the microphone quality isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygatoecheverria on 11/26/2013

The microphone is good for skype and other online communication but for professional use. The cable length is also quite nice. its a good alternative for the original mics on laptop and camera. The quality isn't the best. The foam and the clip are quite cheap. The microphone produced quite a bit of static. Good cheap little mic, just for internet callings ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byVictorZC on 11/21/2013

O produto "Mini Clip-on Microphone (3.5MM Jack/180CM-Cable)" é de ótima qualidade, além de funcionar perfeitamente e incrivelmente bem. O cabo parece ser bom e o seu comprimento também é muito bom, e de grande qualidade. Nenhum contra. O produto tem qualidade e não apresentou nenhum defeito, nem mesmo chiados ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteear on 09/10/2013

Works when i'ts near of you. Easy to plug to your headphones cable. Long cable and low price. It's not good if it's not near of you. If it's on somewhere else (like on the top of the monitor) sound is low and there is hissing sound too. But when plug this to the headphone cable or to the shirt, it works well. It's easy to use.It's very good for Skype ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Good and clear sound when attached under your chin. The clip is strong enough and is detachable if necessary. Long, thin, but solid cable. The package was not secured well, unfortunately I received my microphone into a damaged packaging and the clip-on was broken. The microphone quality isn't the best (sound quality). The microphone is very light which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttowntom on 06/19/2013

Cheap little mic that seems to do it's job. Decent cable length. This mic is perfect for low - middle end quality recordings or meetings/lectures. From my h4n zoom recorder I had to send extra power trough to the mic for it to work (draws battery life). There seems to be a slight amount of hissing from the mic. Have not tried the wind cap yet, however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzkhan on 06/08/2013

This mic is quite decent. For optimal result you have to really hold the mic close to your mouth, but clipping it onto your shirt will do, but the volume might be on the low side. The cable length is also quite nice and can be used on the front of a desktop for example. The microphone produced quite a bit of static when I was testing it on my own. During ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefanvdberg123 on 04/25/2013

It's a good cheap mic. that can be used in a lot of situations like a chat (skype) or as a external mic. for a small camera (GoPro). I've used it both and its a good alternative for the original mics on laptop and camera. The sound is clear and the treble/bass are okey. Not the best, but the price make it better. The clip feels a little cheap. But when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciubex on 04/05/2013

Easy to use: plug'n play. Obviously you should have a microphone in plug on your the sound card. It is not important the Operating System. I tested using Ubuntu and Windows (XP and 7). The package was not secured well, unfortunately I received my microphone into a damaged packaging and the clip-on was broken. This is not an active microphone, this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byItaboray on 12/28/2012

It's exactle like one I bought on a store here on Brazil last year. Does what it´s expected to do. Long cable (i´ve seen cheapes mics and cables!). It's not the best mic on the world, but for 2,91, what whas I expecting afterall? Looks kind of cheap, but once again, its exactly what it looks like on the photo. Im still looking for a microfone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections