DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Ribbon Cable Module for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
Small Buen producto Nice Product pequeña Worked
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalentinez on 01/13/2017

Impression:Nice Product;

My iPhone menu boton doesent work . But i change it with this and it work again

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydjaneiro on 05/24/2016

Impression:Buen producto,pequeña,Trabajó ;

Lo dicho, acabados muy básicos, no se parecen a los del item de serie que trae el teléfono, pero cumple con su función y a día de hoy sigue funcionando, así que lo recomiendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byilantop on 11/22/2015

Impression:Nice Product,Worked ;

Bought this item to replace an iPhone 4 button that did not work anymore. I also purchased tool kit sku265285 which helped me to take out the old part and put the new one instead. After spending 2 hours carefully taking the whole iPhone apart and putting all the parts back carefully and in the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybsahinoglu on 09/23/2015

Impression:Worked ;

For info, you,be got only the inside part of the button with this product and not the button himself. Mine was good so I change the inside part and my phone has a new life!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylenitaveronica on 09/16/2015

Impression:Small;

Fits its purpose

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypattyna on 08/18/2015

Impression:Small,Nice Product,Worked ;

it works great but the only thing is that it hard to get the connector in the right place and you need to be careful because the kabel of the connector can be easily broken but with the original it's the same problem but for this price it's the best quality

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygonzgtv on 03/31/2015

it makes my iphone to work again, cheap product, easy to install and good quality. cons: none really

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAndreCarioni on 01/24/2015

Impression:Small,Nice Product;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: receive the product in a envelope part is so small and fragile u must open the envelope carefully. Cons: non that i know of till now OtherThoughts: to change this you need to dismantle the whole phone to get .... Read more

My IPHONE 4 works perfect now! My IPHONE 4 works perfect now! My IPHONE 4 works perfect now!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjuanibraun on 09/27/2014

Worked perfectly. Really good price and good quality. It's difficult to install, requires a lot of patience.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrsskalle on 08/19/2014

Impression:does replace original part;

Pros: fits original/replaces original, cheap fix if your homebutton isn't working problerly - maybe it only works ½ the time? need to press harder and harder? - this is 99% change the part which you need to change. Cons: a little hard to change yourself (a lot of small screws, on some iphones you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere