DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Ribbon Cable Module for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOverkillah on 05/29/2014

receive the product in a envelope part is so small and fragile u must open the envelope carefully. non that i know of till now to change this you need to dismantle the whole phone to get to that part to change it it better to check youtube or some forum how to do step by step . advice is to when separate ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylylyros3 on 05/28/2014

my iphone home button wasn't working anymore so i bought this Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Ribbon Cable Module for Iphone 4 and it works very well now this is my third command for a third iphone no cons it works very well but it is a little complicated to install as you have to open the iphone ... Read more

1 0 1

my iphone home button wasn't working anymore so i bought this Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Ribbon Cable Module for Iphone 4 and it works very well now this is my second command for an another iphone no cons it works very well but it is a little complicated to install as you have to open the iphone ... Read more

1 0 1

my iphone home button wasn't working anymore so i bought this Repair Parts Replacement Home Button Ribbon Cable Module for Iphone 4 and it works very well now no cons it works very well but it is a little complicated to install as you have to open the iphone completely i think that a video ou photo tutorial ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byahmadhz on 05/15/2014

Even better than the home button ribbon cable that came with the iPhone! It brings back the click sound you hear when you buy a new iPhone and press the home button. Functions perfectly as well. I don't have to squeeze the home button anymore to go back to springboard. Its installation process is very ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byLiaKaL on 03/20/2014

Very cheap especially comparing to fixing Iphone in a lab. My Iphone 4 home button works like new I enjoy disassembling and reassembling electronics High technical abilities are MUST have in order to replace this part. Disassembling Iphone 4 completely is requiered in order to replace the home button.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvanFerraro on 02/14/2014

Very cheap, good built in quality, fits perfectly in iphone 4, works perfeclty. It's not an original replacement part or an Apple certified part, but it works as good as one original. It's very hard to make the replacement, so, if you're planning to do it by yourself, you should be prepared with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelliotolsen on 01/13/2014

The item itself works perfectly. Restores that glorious click that the home button makes when new. None about this product. Be warned: The process to take apart the phone in order to get at the original home button cable is very complex. Most people would have thought about giving up halfway through ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydenizcokuslu on 12/30/2013

It replaces the home button of Iphone4. Clicking feels like the genuine home button. Construction is very similar. I think that it is a good deal for that price. The ribbon cable is about 1mm longer than the original one. However it is not a deal, you will find enough space for this, it fits ok. Replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydprado75 on 12/26/2013

No pros if you are looking for the iPhone 4 model. If you're looking for the 4S model, this is the one. This is advertised as a replacement part for iPhone 4 button, but what I got was suitable only for iPhone 4S models, as its contacts are "flipped" and won't fit the iPhone 4 model. I've read ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections