DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire P10-R5 Cree XP-G-R5 5-Mode 350-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*18650)
  • 5 star 11 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigaoeq on 09/12/2013

Price, quality Finishing not very good, design could be better, no indication of battery direction If you look for something in market, you'll spend about 40 USD. This is really a good option for flashlights. The only problem (not serious, but could be easily avoided), there is no indication of battery direction, so you might need to opening it again ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavid18 on 07/12/2011

-Excellent heat sinking as light gets VERY hot on high indicating excellent heat transfer. -Lasts at least one hour on used laptop 18650 (another reviewer reported 2 hours on high with a good cell which is excellent). -Highly modifiable - pill is easy to remove with appropriate circlip pliar set. Emitter is held on to pill with non-setting grease - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 06/02/2011

XP-G R5+Smooth reflector, good combination. Small and lightweight body for a 18650. Long runtime on med and low. Very bright on High. Good construction, solid and O-rings everywhere DX sent me an unclompleted unit at first (check the product forum) and I've had to wait about 8 weeks from the time I paid (4 for the defective and 4 more for the replacement)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 06/01/2011

XP-G R5+Smooth reflector, good combination. Small and lightweight body for a 18650. Long runtime on med and low. Very bright on High. Good construction, solid and O-rings everywhere DX sent me an unclompleted unit at first (check the product forum) and I've had to wait about 8 weeks from the time I paid (4 for the defective and 4 more for the replacement)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 06/01/2011

XP-G R5+Smooth reflector, good combination. Small and lightweight body for a 18650. Long runtime on med and low. Very bright on High. Good construction, solid and O-rings everywhere Great flashlight! very compact desing with high output with a floody R5. Big hotspot with no donut hole. Led is perfect centered. Tailcap readings with a TF "flame" 1865... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlysdad on 01/28/2011

Very bright light. Clean good looking beam. There is a very large and bright hotspot and great spill. Can be modded easily. Comes apart very easy. Tailstands. The o rings and glass lens add quality. Very good heat sinking, gets warm quickly. A black light would be nice. I would like a quiet forward clicky. I hate the strobe and sos. I left the r5 emitter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFry42 on 01/22/2011

This is a very nifty little light! It's small, lightweight and looks great. It produces a decend amount of light for the size and runtimes are great due to the 18650 batteries. I also like the look&feel of it! Much smoother compared to all these show-off designs around. The build quality could be a bit better. I.e. the o-rings are rather low quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCherax on 01/06/2011

-Very bright EDC light with no sharp edges. -Good runtime, because of use 18650 Li-ion´s. -Measurement (with full charged 18650): HIGH=1,20 MID=0,82 LOW=0,31 -Very good beam quality I´m surprised of it, it´s much better, than the beamshots here. NO donut hole! -I can hear a high humming, when light is turn on. I have chanched the reflector in a OP one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytudde on 12/02/2010

Light! Bright! Well made! Compact! XP-G R5! Battery tube a little to wide. s.o.s and strobe mode I use this flashlight all the time, its small enough to be carried in pant pocket but fits better in the jacket. The beam is white and the light output is really good. Think mine have more then 1A on high mode tested with cheap instrument and got 1,3A. There ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHobbyfotograaf on 11/11/2010

This is a very compact and lightweigt flashlight, and it is very bright. Only 100 grams with a 18650 battery, the stainless steel Ultrafire c3 with a 14500 inside is just 4 grams lighter. The P10 is larger than the C3, but with a bigger battery it will last much longer (P10-R5 = 114mm x 24,6mm, SS C3-Q5= 93,5mm x 20,5mm). The P10-R5 is also much brighter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections