Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• My nw EDC light

posted by meester on 09/09/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Nice looking light. Smallest 18650 equipped light that I noticed with an R5. This will be the light I carry after looking for bright multi-mode 14500 lights that might hae been able to get modified to aacept a 17500 cell. Now there is decent size combined with an 18650 powered R5. This is a light i can recommend-though- if you don't mind a bit more size; (see photos) the sku:33548 UniqueFire L2 Cree XPG-R5 5-Mode 320-Lumen is a great light. It weighs 160grams ready versus 100 grams. I was carrying
    sku:39062 TrustFire R5-A3 Cree XP-E-R5 3-Mode. That one is a quirky little thing but bright and with some fair runtime potential. This P10 will make a mockery of that runtime though. besides the battery capacity there are three nice levels. It has a dark yellow spot in the center of the hotspot. I'm not sure I'll bother to remount the LED to change that. Where it projects a 10 foot wide flood the L2 has about 7.
    GITD ring at lense lights up quick for good recovery in the dark

Cons:

Rollable. I have a tailhook on it or it would roll easily

Bottomline:

Great light. I'll be buying and recommending it to/for people.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections