DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Cooling Fan with Flexible Neck & LED Blue Light
  • 5 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedwinbro on 08/01/2013

After a bit of tinkering, the fan worked just as expected and has quite a bit of spin to it (just be sure to pull the blades AWAY from the motor unit or it may not spin). Cools off myself or my laptop very well. It's a bit of a loud system in the sense that it doesn't fit snuggly in the USB port - I have to perch something against it to minimize the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomasvandenooijevaer on 07/16/2013

Cheap, stiff tube without sagging, can run at higher voltage. Is nice and silent at 5V except for a soft whirring sound. Not very powerful, annoying LED function The LED can be disabled easily and reversible by either (i) moving the blades unit away from the electric motor (it can be popped off easily) or (ii) taking apart the blade unit and removing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

this fan looks good and is in shiny metal, also if it is on the blades look blue wich is pretty cool and the button to turn it on or off works very well !! The blue led light is really cool !! it is very practical and does not spend energy because it is usb . the air flow wich comes from this fan is a bit weak Badly keeps in an usb-socket and it's a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarthjee on 05/06/2013

-Lightweight gadget -small, can be carried with your laptop -has a neat led -doesn't hurt you when it's blades hit you -flexible -good when you aproach your laptop for cooling The flexible blade and low power engine are not enough -The reach of the wind ain't more than 5-10 cm I am a cooling maniac, possessing many fans and coolers, i think this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysten32 on 04/14/2013

I very satisfied with this product. It will be very useful in hot summer. The power of blooming is not very big but if you have USB hub or more than one free USB port your notebook I recommend to buy two fans. The fan is very quiet. The cons of this product are for example blue light. It can be sometimes little disturbing. Also I ordered three fans ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduazzolin on 12/05/2012

it is very practical, refreshes, does not spend energy because it is usb, his helices are not hard so do not hurt if you accidentally touch, the flexible neck works great and he's pretty cute too does not muuuch wind, the leds can be annoying because there is no botton to turn the leds off, it also makes a little noise here in Brazil that makes such ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNinjaWolfess on 09/25/2012

Inexpensive Nice LED colours Nicely articulated neck, can be posed in many ways Broke after being dropped about a meter off the ground. The black 'nose' of it detached and the fan blades came off. The LEDs can't be turned off without some soldering, and it was Incredibly bright in a dark room. Made for some cooler but bright evenings trying to sleep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadi400 on 08/07/2012

Really worth doing good air blue light gives it a luxurious look And is flexible and adjustable should buy will not be disappointed And shipping was relatively fast for about two weeks And his wings are dangerous and can be touched when Hmawr turn it does not hurt Doing a bit of noise but it is not noticeable and does not interfere Maybe no more drop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydadahu on 06/22/2012

Works: Fan blows airs, it was actually more air than I expected. from a fan its size. Arm is flexible and generally holds its shape. Light works. The fan blades are soft. Build quality seems decent, except the noisy when it turns on. Noisy, the sound is slightly annoying when turned on. There is not off button for the light. The light is not useful.... Read more

1 0
  • Meh
    posted byNatoyo on 05/21/2012

It blows air.... the neck could be stiffer, it bends down at certain angles. the light is to bright ( i would prefer to remove it and add the extra electricity to the fan itself) the fan is too noisy, if you are at the distance where you feel the air then your gona hear it pretty well. the fan blades are SOFT plastic and verry easy to bend into a shape ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections