Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by molly1263 on 11/02/2010

Pros: it is a cute thermometer and the price is good for the item and it ships fast it is ease to use and for some it is apparently very uesful and it can be a very nice gift Cons: it takes way to long to measur fever - over 2 minuts. i tryed it on myself it took almost 4 minuts, and on my kid with a fever it took close to 3 minuts, when a ordi... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by GraveHeaD on 07/27/2010

Pros: Very handy device for parents. And good for the child. Cons: A child like that they gave him a pacifier. The child does not like him taking my temperature under the armpit, or on another. Alarm at the end of the cycle of measurement is very like a child. OtherThoughts: There are two problems: 1. Should be subtracted from the values of tem... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bloomnita on 12/17/2008

Pros: If you have a baby you know how dificult it is to take baby`s temperature with regular thermometers. Especially when they have a fever. This pacifier is just perfect, it calms the baby as it take`s his temperature! Culdn't be better! And for this price!! Cons: None!!! Maybe it would be nice, if we could choose the color! OtherThoughts: 50... Read more

0 0
  • posted by covachero on 07/17/2008

Pros: Bery nice thermometer, you won't have to fight with your baby to keep the thermometer inside his mouth in fact wou'll have to figth him to take it out of his mouth. - very nice and well built Cons: none at all, maybe a lil difficult to change battery, you'll have to take it appart. Well in my case I bought it for a boy and most of the pai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections