DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Black (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulienj71 on 02/24/2013

This is a super nice watch. It has a huge face that looks great. I hope you like a big statement watch because this watch has got 2 inches wide!! The watch band also is wide and of great quality. if you have small wrists your arm might get eaten up by this beauty of a watch. The quality of the watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfliken1 on 07/20/2012

this clock looks fashionable, it has the word " DIESEL" in the center and that makes it even more cool and it looks more expensive then it is. it is very cheap for a clock and it works as it should be working. it is very big, it is a little bit weird for me to wear it but maybe there are people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfliken1 on 07/16/2012

The clock came in good condition, it is working as it should work and also it was very cheap. it looks very good and it has the word diesel on it which makes it more cool. the straps look good and comfortable. This clock is very big, and although it is very cool it was a little weird for me to wear it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySJflip on 12/03/2010

The price is amazing and looks almost identical to the real thing. Nice jet black color on the watch. As said before from previous reviews the face plate is a little lopsided. I own the actual real version of this watch and compared to the real thing it feels very light. The build quality of the wrist ... Read more

0 0 0

• Big
    posted byBradshaw on 11/02/2010

It tells the time It looks good The battery should last forever (there must be 4 AA batteries inside it) It's enormous, should be advertised as clock rather than wrist watch. Still, I assume that's how the watch that this is a copy of was that size. The second hand is a bit bent. There's some bits of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoolmole on 10/01/2010

Nice watch, and as the previous review said, looks nice and is HUGE. But it is a nice clubbing watch and good for going out The organization of the face of the watch isn't centered. It's hard to explain but yeah, it's off. and it's pretty easy to notice, if it wasn't like this, then people might be fooled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycdn68man on 09/21/2010

Awesome watch. Says its a Diesel...maybe it is, maybe it isn't. At this price, doesn't matter. At this price i can smash it with a hammer and not care. Nice looking watch...just its HUGE. I mean its MASSIVE. The thing is so big. OMG. Its insanely big. If it was any bigger you could put a pole under it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections