DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfsf1980 on 04/17/2013

o relógio é de facto espectacular muito bonito e elegante. uma boa imagem e o tamanho grande o que o faz sobressair no pulso. BOM PREÇO... o único problema que encontrei for o relógio ter vindo com a bateria sem carga, logo não funcionava!! aconselho a compra deste produto ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhodneycezar on 01/12/2013

It's cheap compared to wristwatches in my country. It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. The material of the bracelet is good for a watch of this price range. It is water resistant, but I recommend only if tap or shower. Try not to use it in the pool, where the water pressure ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byfffrosttt on 05/10/2011

the watch is inscribed by DIESEL mark it has BIG face/dial when you put this watch near your bed when you are going to sleep you will hear tic tic tic :D i hate this so i have to always put this watch to drawer in other corner of the room. next con i think it has so tough strip so it is hard to hook ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

The look of this watch is just awesome. It is a copy of a real DIESEL. It has the real logo in the back. It doesn't have the date indicator like the real one. It will probably rust just wearing it. Mine is not centered. Wirst band is stiff. Glass top is larger than the metal case, so it will probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenver123 on 11/07/2010

Large diameter Glow in the dark arrows Beautiful white I like the fact that in these hours there is an inscription Diesel Not very high-quality assembly - a closer look up close you can see that it is cheap watches. Strap is nice, but poor quality - it cracks and very hard for its price it is a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byProtocol7 on 11/04/2010

Normally I don't give something all fives, but really, this watch is so worth it. For one, it really does say Diesel on it, which I know fooled some of my buddies. Two, it has the glow in the dark paint on the hands, which my other DealExtreme watch that costs me $6 does not. And it looks great! Quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections