DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - White (1*377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydfsf1980 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:o relógio é de facto espectacular muito bonito e elegante. uma boa imagem e o tamanho grande o que o faz sobressair no pulso. BOM PREÇO... Cons:o único problema que encontrei for o relógio ter vindo com a bateria sem carga, logo não... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhodneycezar on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap compared to wristwatches in my country. It is very precise, only a few seconds of delay in several months. The material of the bracelet is good for a watch of this price range. Cons:It is water resistant, but I recommend only if tap or shower. Try n... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfffrosttt on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the watch is inscribed by DIESEL mark it has BIG face/dial Cons:when you put this watch near your bed when you are going to sleep you will hear tic tic tic :D i hate this so i have to always put this watch to drawer in other corner of the room. next con i thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The look of this watch is just awesome. It is a copy of a real DIESEL. It has the real logo in the back. It doesn't have the date indicator like the real one. Cons:It will probably rust just wearing it. Mine is not centered. Wirst band is stiff. Glass top is larger than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydenver123 on 11/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Large diameter Glow in the dark arrows Beautiful white I like the fact that in these hours there is an inscription Diesel Cons:Not very high-quality assembly - a closer look up close you can see that it is cheap watches. Strap is nice, but poor quality - it cr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProtocol7 on 11/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Normally I don't give something all fives, but really, this watch is so worth it. For one, it really does say Diesel on it, which I know fooled some of my buddies. Two, it has the glow in the dark paint on the hands, which my other DealExtreme watch that costs m... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections