DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch - Coffee (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymulganov on 05/03/2012

Very cheap price, good stuff for that money. We have the same here, but they cost about 10-12 $. Poor quality of the wrist belt. Got torn in a week, but it's not a big problem, so I can buy a new one. And the battery was depleted when I got them. After buying this one, I purchased white watches for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeatJunk on 11/16/2011

-The watch looks very nice. It looks like a very expansive watch, just like the original Diesel watches. I have the watch just 2 days, so I am not sure how long this watch works. But it looks very legit. - Nice mix of coulors so when you look at the watch you definitely will think it is a orginal one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRednas1234 on 05/18/2011

This watch is cheap and really good looking. It is a huge watch and it looks really more expensive than it actually is. I got so much good reactions on my watch. If you would buy it and sell it to others you could get benefit if 30 dollars or so. There was a little gap between the glass and the rest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegyptik on 03/10/2011

- It looks absolutely awesome - Its very cheap - It works quite well, and (for the price) its reasonably dureable - You can very easily re-sell them, because they are looking very good, and they are cheap. - You can actually open the watch and replace the battery if needed I have had about dozen of these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymg333 on 02/25/2011

Im really satisfied with the watch i really got what is ordered.it worked perfectly as i packed it out.big watch looks expensive and glossy.very great watch for the prise. the only problem is the strap,its quite weak and feels like its gonna break anytime.a little fat and problem solved.no other cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoris98 on 01/19/2011

It is a nice looking watch an everyone will thinks it's expensive. The built quality of the watch itself is good but not excellent. Some people think it's to big but this isn't true, if yoy have normal wrests, it's a good size. The leather band is really bad quality. I replaced it by a new one and now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAFKboy on 01/04/2011

The watch looks good for the money. From a distance it looks like it's an expensive watch. Although big in size, it's still comfortable to wear and not that heavy. Just right. The build quality is really poor. The fake leather strap is really bad. It's a bit wider then the metal thing you get it through.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucianoreis on 10/12/2010

Very nice for this price. Is too big for me. The quality os the leather is not too nice but for this price is OK. Just remember, take a look at the mensures. Its a big watch. Just remember, take a look at the mensures. Its a big watch. Is too big for me. The quality os the leather is not too nice but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypandemio on 09/16/2010

- build quality - Looks Great - Nice watch design - Great price. - Very accurate. - Large bracelet that should fit the biggest wrist. - Leather band looks good but is not made of leather, and i think not durable look very good, and I think in other colors too. think to ordered white. I recommend! This ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections