DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50-C ~ 200-C)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5Helix5 on 04/23/2014

Pretty accurate for close range(~20cm)I live at sea level so took measurents of boling water and water melted from ice(while there was ice left),for boiling water it measured 102°C and for melting 1°C,pretty accurate,as I think no one buying this would need to be more accurate than that. The farther you get the less accurate this will be,for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrateR on 02/07/2009

Accurate enough for me Died :( I have had it for about a year, used it for various things, but found this year that it didnt want to come back on, not sure why, changed the battery, still didn't work, may have been a drop it sustained, but not sure, since I didn't think to try it after I dropped it, so .... Probably not the most accurate, but it at ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGamerBRA on 07/05/2008

Pretty accurate for close range(~20cm)I live at sea level so took measurents of boling water and water melted from ice(while there was ice left),for boiling water it measured 102°C and for melting 1°C,pretty accurate,as I think no one buying this would need to be more accurate than that. The farther you get the less accurate this will be,for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byllasher on 04/06/2008

Pretty easy to use Seems accurate Good size readout Good price Takes a while to reset Build quality not great Would be nice if readout was backlit This is a really useful tool for quick down and dirty temp measurements. I have checked it against other thermometers and it is pretty accurate, particularly close to the target. I dropped it once and it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKulgan on 01/18/2008

Fonctionne parfaitement et les valeurs données semblent cohérentes. (Pour la moitié du prix en France) Rien. Il pourrait être fourni avec une sacoche pour le protéger. Rien Read more

1 0
  • posted byfoundit on 12/30/2007

- excellent for working out when surfaces/food are too hot, warm enough etc - works really well with the microwave when trying to work out if stuff is hot enough to eat etc - brilliant for pancakes, working out when surface is right for swirling mixture around a pancake, when it's cooked (speeds things up) - great for checking temperature of foods coming ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychipfreak on 12/15/2007

Accurate enough. Laser pointer is very handy. Nice backlight at the press of a button. Good clear display with F or C scale selection. Easy to use. The unit goes to sleep too quickly. I would prefer it to stay on for longer. This means I also have to press the laser button nearly every time I want to use it. Could be a little smaller. Very nice little ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybudgiebudgie on 11/23/2007

Easy to use and to work out what's going on. Great for measuring temperature differences (ie one spot to another) as I'm not to sure about the accuracy (as it's difficult to verify with another instrument). However the instructions and packing give it a +/- 5% error so that's good to know that the manufacture acknowledges this and you can take this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfoundit on 11/07/2007

Simple to use Buttons well labelled Light weight Works well You have to imagine how big an area is being sampled The laser spot is an approximation of where you are pointing Backlight gives a momentary illumination Good product. I'm giving one away for Christmas. Planning on it being a cooking accessory (can quickly see frying pan temperature, oven ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections