DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Red)
  • 5 star 70 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 37 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byasercamoyero on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sound, bass frequencies very defined, perfect isolation (you won't hear anything of the exterior)... Nice color, good material quality, they are awesome and extremely cheap! :D Working with any devices because its 3.5mm Jack connector is compatible with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobDD on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are quite inexpensive. They sound decent, though I recommend item #36638 for slightly better sound with just a tiny more cash. Cons:The build quality is decent given the price. The plug build quality has been an issue with these in the past. The metal sle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really eye catching! The metal houseing makes up for a good quality and value. It is very cheap and its in-ear form helps a lot reducing the outside noise. Comes with a pair of small and large sized tips. Cons:The cable near the 3.5mm conector is really fragile. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippow on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is wonderfull. Much more cheaper, than in my motherlands shops. Good sound and good isolation of sound: I can listen classic music even in russian metro. Lengh of cabel is enought to put mp3 player in bag. Phones looks very strengh abd sitting very god i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuz098 on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So very inexpensive They look really stylish They get the job done and for the price you cant complain they're also relatively durable and lasted about 2 months, when usually headphones will last 2 weeks (apple ones too) Cons:The length of the cord isnt too lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuniorEsp on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- cheap, cheap, cheap! - very loud, more than i expected - the bass is really good - the earphone is beautiful Cons:- short cable, i'm really tall, so i had some problems with these earphones. - the build quality is not so good at all, i bought 3 of these earphones and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhos-next on 04/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very very nice bass -the price, almost get it for free -looks pretty nice -you get adjustable sized earplugs Cons:-strange wire, left ear is way longer than the right ear -it took dx over 2 weeks to send, recieved the item 36 days after ordering -ear damage cause of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaanK on 08/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The bass is very good - It's cheap - The red color is beautiful - The build quality is very good for such a low price (they're partly made out of metal) - Noise Isolation works very well Cons:- These red ones cost $0.60 more than the orange ones - Sound quality isn't br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaikeruTech on 07/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Sound is average + Long cable + Nice colour Cons:- Not happy with the way they have designed the cable once it splits, one ear has a longer cable than the other, it's bizarre, looks odd, and all in all makes them uncomfortable to wear - Dominating bass, very weak treb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGorodnya on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros (in order of my preference): - The price; - Appearance; - A long cord (about a 1-1,2 m); - Metal parts (headset and plug itself); - Accessories (replaceable pads); - Ambient noise is almost inaudible. Cons:As for me, cons is the sound is hard to hearing.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections