DX » Community » Reviews » In-Ear Stereo Earbuds (3.5mm Metallic Red)
  • 5 star 80 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 42 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 8 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuturumayushii on 05/01/2014

- Affordable - Good design (red and shiny) - Sound is pretty good considering the price - Some noise isolation - The wire for each earbud is a different length so it can look/feel weird - I feel like the wire can bend and break easily near the plug - The wiring inside seems fragile so you can't be too rough - The earbuds fall out easily from the ears ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJubelix on 11/14/2013

They fit very nicely and are comfortable to use. Bass is impressive and saves cellphone batter. Yes really. Using other earbuds you'll can general need use lower volume setting in order to get the same amount of sound. And using that lower volume setting, your battery will last longer. You will always hear the sound well and during all activities (like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordiadr on 10/19/2013

-Great Quality -Jack plug is very strongly build -Cable is very strong -Great metalic look and feel -Nothing broke yet. Ussually my earpads die within a week. -Shipped in a nice little box with extra other collered little plastic ears thingies -When it's a cold day the metal is way to cold too. Quallity is good not perfect. -Falls out of my ears when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuturumayushii on 10/11/2013

Great price for a pair of earbuds and the red colour gives them a nice appearance. The sound is decent and the bass is pretty good. They fit nicely inside the ears. The noise isolation is also a plus as the earbuds do a good job with cancelling out outside sounds. They focus on the instrumental of a song instead of the voices (I found that the "... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywjlim on 09/06/2013

Good sound quality, for cheap headphones. Bass was surprisingly good as per what other reviews mentioned. Ear buds provided good sound isolation. Average sound quality as a headphone in general. Top ends had questionable audio quality. You probably will find this in an electronics shop selling unbranded peripherals, iphone cases and screen proctectors,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2010kittycat on 08/29/2013

Sounds really great for this price. I am amazed at the rich bass sound and very clear vocals. Something you hardly find for a product priced at this range. Fits securely into the ear. Best set of headphones I have ever owned. If you need some cheap, cheap, cheap earphones for gym, then this item will definitely do the trick. Cable could have been a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasercamoyero on 06/01/2013

Good sound, bass frequencies very defined, perfect isolation (you won't hear anything of the exterior)... Nice color, good material quality, they are awesome and extremely cheap! :D Working with any devices because its 3.5mm Jack connector is compatible with all them... None Be careful with the cable. If you accidentally strong straps can break. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobDD on 01/28/2013

They are quite inexpensive. They sound decent, though I recommend item #36638 for slightly better sound with just a tiny more cash. The build quality is decent given the price. The plug build quality has been an issue with these in the past. The metal sleeve slides off of the plug easily and it is the plug that often breaks on these. I have bought a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

It is really eye catching! The metal houseing makes up for a good quality and value. It is very cheap and its in-ear form helps a lot reducing the outside noise. Comes with a pair of small and large sized tips. The cable near the 3.5mm conector is really fragile. If it bends too much it will break the circuit. The presentation could be a lot better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilippow on 12/27/2012

Price is wonderfull. Much more cheaper, than in my motherlands shops. Good sound and good isolation of sound: I can listen classic music even in russian metro. Lengh of cabel is enought to put mp3 player in bag. Phones looks very strengh abd sitting very god in ears - you can use it in sport without worring. Just one con: place, where cabel connects ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections