DX » Community » Reviews » Fiber Gunstock Holster (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlison1970 on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A fantastic piece of kit for holding shotgun cartridges or rifle shells to hand. Shotgun cartridges fit snugly in their holder, no danger of them working loose in use. Have not tried other ammunition as I only own a shotgun but the velcro and elastic is as subst... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrickyasafox on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes with loops for both rifles and shotguns,and has a useful pocket for storing gear. I used mine on a bantam style stock for a TC Encore. The loops worked well (shotgun loops) for 20 gauge ammunition. The Rifle loops worked best with 30 cal stuff. The po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEd208 on 09/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:pretty good quality butt stock holster bum bag. 2 Velcro tabs one for rifle ammo. .223/5.56 upwards and can hold 7 rounds. and the other tab for shotgun shells and can hold 5 rounds. enough space in the 'bumbag' area to hold a couple spare 5 shot mags or a coupl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections