Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzfranji on 03/19/2013

Easy to operate, not complicated. Install very easily. When applied to the windshield it holds firmly, doesnt fall off. It is now there more than a month and no complaints. Build quality is very good, doesnt feel cheap or easy to break. Price is the strongest point. In Croatia similar product costs 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThaiD on 06/09/2011

-The overall mounting mechanism is good. -Suction cup is very strong. -Flexible neck allows you to bend it anywhere on the windshield. -The air vent mount isn't universal. -Box was crushed.. really badly. -None if any instructions to assemble. -Although the box was crushed, all pieces were intact and ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byfilipleuven on 06/28/2010

Cheaper then the ones in stores , easy to use , fits for all phones (had a full keyboard nokia before, now a E52 and both fit perfect) the suction cup works perfectly and will not fall of your window, even when driving fast it stays where it should be! build quality not super, some items are glued and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThePelado on 06/12/2010

Very nice fit for my iPhone 2G. The space in the middle of the bottom side is just the right size for any iPod-type connector you yant to use with the iPhone (GPS module, charger cable, etc). The arm is pretty stiff, but once you get it to the right position it won't budge and keep whatever you are holding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlaakdealer on 12/18/2009

Easy to figure out product, simple to install and use, comes also with vent mounting accessory. I applied it to the windshield of my car a few times before deciding where it was suited best, and it has stayed up there for 3 months now, even in the -5 (25F) weather we had last two weeks. Seems like it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylotif on 10/17/2009

Sorry for the lame english, but here it is: It is a really good product. I am impressed. I bought it because it has an alternative form of mouting (in the air conditioner "windows"), and it sticks to it very well, it is even a little hard to take off. The windshield mounting is very good too,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRonald667 on 08/26/2009

Due to the foam, almost everything fits in the device. I use it for my Garmin handheld navigation device, which is a bit bigger than most phones. But it'll take any cellphone easily. The suction cup isn't perfect. Although it has a tightener, it sometimes still comes off. The connection of the mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymafragar on 07/17/2009

Recien recibido esta muy bien funciona genial, realmente la ventosa se adhiere muy bien al cristal del coche y el soporte es muy pero que muy rigido (quiza demasiado), la calidad del brazo en si es genial No se puede decir lo mismo del soporte propiamente dicho, a la semana de tenerlo el muelle interior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForumietis on 02/21/2009

Great and cheap. Fits every phone, mp3, mp4, GPS and other stuff You want to mount on your windshield. You can adjust the size and position. Cheap plastic, feels cheap. Build quality not so great. It can fall apart easily. For this price You should buy this. It is damn cheap and works as well !!! For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalesgarbi on 02/18/2009

Excellent price, strong mounting, easy-to-fit in any GPS module, built-in button for extending, avoinding damages when opening the size, The clip that attach the pedestal for window is very simple and weak. You must take care when positioning the pedestal, because if you put too much power at the holder ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections