Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzfranji on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to operate, not complicated. Install very easily. When applied to the windshield it holds firmly, doesnt fall off. It is now there more than a month and no complaints. Build quality is very good, doesnt feel cheap or easy to break. Price is the strongest point. In... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThaiD on 06/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The overall mounting mechanism is good. -Suction cup is very strong. -Flexible neck allows you to bend it anywhere on the windshield. Cons:-The air vent mount isn't universal. -Box was crushed.. really badly. -None if any instructions to assemble. OtherThoughts:-Althou... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byfilipleuven on 06/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper then the ones in stores , easy to use , fits for all phones (had a full keyboard nokia before, now a E52 and both fit perfect) the suction cup works perfectly and will not fall of your window, even when driving fast it stays where it should be! Cons:build qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThePelado on 06/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice fit for my iPhone 2G. The space in the middle of the bottom side is just the right size for any iPod-type connector you yant to use with the iPhone (GPS module, charger cable, etc). The arm is pretty stiff, but once you get it to the right position i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlaakdealer on 12/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to figure out product, simple to install and use, comes also with vent mounting accessory. I applied it to the windshield of my car a few times before deciding where it was suited best, and it has stayed up there for 3 months now, even in the -5 (25F) wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylotif on 10/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sorry for the lame english, but here it is: It is a really good product. I am impressed. I bought it because it has an alternative form of mouting (in the air conditioner "windows"), and it sticks to it very well, it is even a little hard to take off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymafragar on 07/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Recien recibido esta muy bien funciona genial, realmente la ventosa se adhiere muy bien al cristal del coche y el soporte es muy pero que muy rigido (quiza demasiado), la calidad del brazo en si es genial Cons:No se puede decir lo mismo del soporte propiamente... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForumietis on 02/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great and cheap. Fits every phone, mp3, mp4, GPS and other stuff You want to mount on your windshield. You can adjust the size and position. Cons:Cheap plastic, feels cheap. Build quality not so great. It can fall apart easily. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:For this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalesgarbi on 02/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent price, strong mounting, easy-to-fit in any GPS module, built-in button for extending, avoinding damages when opening the size, Cons:The clip that attach the pedestal for window is very simple and weak. You must take care when positioning the pedestal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMurryIvanoff on 01/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price, looks good, heavy windshield mounting, intelligent mounting, flexible for different phones, looks strong. Comfortable button for fast extending so that you can take your PDA from it without even looking at it. Cons:It wasn't great for my HTC PDA,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections