Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelricame on 01/27/2014

Una buena carcasa para iphone 4. De plástico duro. Se me ha caido varias veces el móvil y ha resistido bastante bien. No es muy gorda, con lo que la estética del iphone queda intacta practicamente. Es diferente a otras carcasas duras que he usado. Esta es más bonita. Me compré dos, una de cada color y bien. Lo malo de esta carcasa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspavvn on 09/01/2012

Very nice soft touch, it really begs you to touch it once more! Looks great, feels great, fits great. My wife is very happy with it. None so far, really. I hope it will serve for quite long time. It seems to be sold out already, I would've been happy to grab some more different colour variations for future. Hopefully they will be in stock again. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrzzzl on 08/14/2012

-Fits perfectly around my iPhone 4. -Quality is great. -iPhone does not slip anymore. -It does noet make the iPhone 'bigger' (as a bumper does). -The cut-away for the camera and light are perfect. -Does not have any brandnames or logo's on it! No cons for this product When I got my iPhone 2 years ago I immediatly ran to an electronics store. I searched ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuriser on 07/27/2011

-Protects your iphone -Makes your phone looks stylish -Very light & thin -Cheap(really cheap) -Doesn't fit quite well -You'll get small dots of dust in the back of your iphone -Poor quality -Maybe its fragile but I never tested it! -Difficult to use your volume keys once the case cut is a bit misaligned. -Gets dirty really quick Buy the a protection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygindidaniel on 07/12/2011

* Great looking. * Not too bulky. * Not too hard (pro or con?). * Fits perfect enough, not to scratch the iPhone (as opposed to the 'perfect fit' cases that damage your phone) * I'm not sure how much it really protects your phone, because it is not too thick and only one layer * Holes of mic and charger/data are unprotected I'm not sure if covering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylattesurf82 on 01/16/2011

Looks very stylish with the pre-cut holes. Fitting can be a little tricky. Gotta slot in the side with the buttons in first, else it would be very difficult to get past the buttons. Bought both this white and the black casing, and for some reason, the black one fits much better. There seems to be some coating on this white casing which makes it a little ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections