DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Battery Charger for Moto Droid/Milestone (US Plug/100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarolando on 09/28/2013

The Universal Battery Charger for Motorola is characterized by rapid recharging. is a fundamental tool to supplement my cell team. I think the Universal Battery Charger have not negative characteristics It would be a good improvement what the Universal Battery Charger for Motorola to not use power adapter.... Read more

Charger Charger 2

0 0 0

• posted bycolognesi on 11/01/2012

A cheap charger with dual function: charging the battery or just use the USB cable and use it as a common charger and ncluded wall power adaptor, with standard brazilian. is fragile, but nothing to prevent its use. I did not like the color of the LED that lights up when charging the battery, but nothing ... Read more

BP6X(1) PB6X(2)

0 0 0

• posted bythepropeller73 on 04/18/2012

Works very well, charges the genuine battery until it's full, and then the pink led turns off, showing the charge is done. It does NOT charge the high capacity 3500mAh battery sold here on DX... A shame, but, can be battery's issue/problem not charger problem. Great if you have one milestone and 2 batteries,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLikaZ on 10/06/2011

Well builty, has a retractable plug and a adapter plug came also (I use the adapter all the time). Easy to use, just put the battery in it and plug, a pink led light up. When the battery is ready, a blue light light up. It takes at least 5 hours the battery to recharge, it's pretty slow. The adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymautas on 07/24/2011

This is a must have for Milestone users. It charges your second battery so you can use a battery switching strategy with your battery hungry phone. It has a color light that turns from red to blue to indicate the battery is already charged. You can keep your battery in the charger until you are ready ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasampogna on 11/23/2010

-Charges my Milestone's battery -Very handy, I have a spare battery so I just swap it out when it starts to die -Has a red light to show charging and a blue light to show full -I've used it for over a month and it's still working -Has a USB port on the bottom which could come in handy (haven't tried ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections