DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Battery Charger for Moto Droid/Milestone (US Plug/100~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycolognesi on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A cheap charger with dual function: charging the battery or just use the USB cable and use it as a common charger and ncluded wall power adaptor, with standard brazilian. Cons:is fragile, but nothing to prevent its use. I did not like the color of the LED that lights up... Read more

BP6X(1) PB6X(2)
    0 0
  • posted bythepropeller73 on 04/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well, charges the genuine battery until it's full, and then the pink led turns off, showing the charge is done. Cons:It does NOT charge the high capacity 3500mAh battery sold here on DX... A shame, but, can be battery's issue/problem not charger problem. Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLikaZ on 10/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well builty, has a retractable plug and a adapter plug came also (I use the adapter all the time). Easy to use, just put the battery in it and plug, a pink led light up. When the battery is ready, a blue light light up. Cons:It takes at least 5 hours the battery to rech... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymautas on 07/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a must have for Milestone users. It charges your second battery so you can use a battery switching strategy with your battery hungry phone. It has a color light that turns from red to blue to indicate the battery is already charged. You can keep your b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasampogna on 11/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Charges my Milestone's battery -Very handy, I have a spare battery so I just swap it out when it starts to die -Has a red light to show charging and a blue light to show full -I've used it for over a month and it's still working -Has a USB port on the bottom... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections