DX » Community » Reviews » Variable Length Flexible Battery Tester (1.5V/9V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrancoDalle on 04/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: - You can test a battery alone to decide if it is charged or not. It is not needed to put more than one in a TV remote controller :P Cons: - Low quality, it seems it will brake into two pieces. OtherThoughts: This device also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystepanOK on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Quickly check a number of 1.5V and 9V battery types, great for sorting through piles of old batteries. Also good for sanity checking rechargable batteries to see if they are getting old. By holding the battery in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaraGarga on 06/11/2013

+ It is easy to use + The tester is very accurate + It works with every battery type and size + Tester needs no extra battery to work + Very cheap - Material quality can be better - The size can be smaller I bought this tester for my rechargeable batteries (use them for my my keyboard and mouse). Only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantana.tiago on 04/18/2013

Very light device, easy to carry around and easy to read the analog display, seems accurate. Works with both 1.5v and 9V battery's, the small button/cell batteries should work as well altough I havent tested them yet The red slider can feel a bit fragile but I have had one for years without problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOlivchango on 02/25/2013

Great battery tester. Can test all commons batteries, AA, AAA, C, D... The battery loads varies from green (loaded) to red (flat!) It is very usefull in my case to quickly check batteries before loading them in all my children's toys. We are surrounded by batteries, batteries everywhere, and it is now ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrewdQueue on 02/20/2013

Can quickly check a number of 1.5V and 9V battery types, great for sorting through piles of old batteries. Also good for sanity checking rechargable batteries to see if they are getting old. By holding the battery in the tester, you can also check voltage sag, which also helps you decide how 'good' the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byV-Yuri on 11/02/2012

He worked as it should and had similar results to my old load another meter I have. It measures various types and sizes of batteries. Easy to handle and reading is very intuitive. The material is a little flimsy, gives the impression that it will break if dropped. Lacked a spring to keep the battery ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byomaki on 08/11/2012

Reasonable price, although could be a little cheaper. Very easy to use, with adjustable size. Slide it, put the battery, slide it back, read the measurement, you're done! From large battery to button battery. Very useful. We're surrounded by batteries, everywhere: digital cameras, remote controls, radios,... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byInlog on 01/14/2012

Great tool and easy to use! It really tests the battery under the built-in load (resistor), which gives much more reliable battery health info comperad to simple voltage measurement by multimeter (typical advanced customer's home test). My wife will be able to use it easily :) Very simple in use, wide ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byartyings on 11/21/2011

very comfortable It works perfectly is very versatile, you can read a variety of battery types is very comfortable and simple to use Very compact system No significant defect The build quality could be better appreciate it if the vumeter indicate the remaining capacity is used rather than whether or ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections